The New Amsterdam Block Hash (Amsterdam Genetics)

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
Nuggz

Re: The New Amsterdam Block Hash (Amsterdam Genetics)

Post by Nuggz »

memogram wrote: Thu 8th Feb 2018 02:14 pm Anyone know which coffeeshop has some good Afghani hash or Pakistani/Indian hash? Charas or Gardha those are my faces. Remind me of good times back home would love to have some.
Definitely Bluebird

oldhabits

Post by oldhabits »

Thanks guys

Really helps with my travel plans

Ist stop - cs centarl (Amnesia Hash) – voyagers ( lemon bubble) -hotel and dump the bag and out. My stepson coming with me (never been before) so that will be good, and it gives us more options.Will definitely hunt down some of your other suggestions 'like a kid in a sweety shop' :D

and will report back

This is a great site, read some of the 420 reports from last year , excellent stuff!

I wish there had of been something like this 10-15 years ago
oldhabits

Post by oldhabits »

Fat_old_dwarf wrote: Thu 8th Feb 2018 08:15 am
oldhabits wrote: Wed 7th Feb 2018 09:22 pmBy the way,I've been a dedicated smoker for over 30 years(love the stuff), but I am no connoisseur, I know I good bud when I see one and a good smoke when I've had one,but with all the crazy strains nowadays and people claiming its this or that I couldn't say what I've smoked. (apart from white widow (mewh) and bubblegum (not bad) Dam) one of the reasons I'm looking forward to the trip. :D

I agree with Notso about the Amnesia Hash and Blue Dream
thanks for the tips - tried the amnesia hash, good stuff particularly at the price ( ended up buying 5 grams as a gift). tried a few different hashes best ones i had was cheese hash from resin 10 euro and a Moroccan from Babylon but still felt the amnesia was the best deal. it was bloody freezing and never made it to utopia and Het Gelderse was busy every time i passed maybe next time.
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

Resin's cheese hash is one of my favourites -- in fact, I don't think I generally get anything else from there, because while there's nothing wrong with other products, you can get them elsewhere, but this hash you can't. Good that it's back to early opening, particularly in these cold times of packed shops.
monster420

The Block Doc - From Cannabis seeds to Hashish (Part One)

Post by monster420 »

Last edited by monster420 on Mon 27th Aug 2018 04:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
RoMoney

Re: The Block Doc - From Cannabis seeds to Hashish (Part One)

Post by RoMoney »

monster420 wrote: Mon 12th Mar 2018 02:59 pm Part one of the short documentary about Amsterdam Genetics strains.
This documentary takes you from Amsterdam to Morocco,
where the Hash farmers work with Amsterdam Genetics to produce top quality hashish.

The Block Doc - From Cannabis seeds to Hashish (Part One)
https://youtu.be/HshIqqs1Gbs
Just got around to watching this and despite it being an infomercial, I did really enjoy it. Thanks for sharing it.

Very interesting share for a few reasons.....

1) There's more and more Moroccans who will go on camera and openly talk about this stuff. Everyone knows Morocoo is the worlds number one producer but there's an Arab proverb that the truth should be known but not spoken, so things are opening up

2) They are using more and more western genetics due to market demand which is obviously documented but nice to see such a tangible example

When I was there recently this was evident too in the massive amount of Critical hash available. Critical is the most grown outdoor strain in Spain and hence the seeds are filtering south so nowadays you don't need contacts in an AMS coffeeshop to have western genetics in Morocco anymore they are more widely available

Good to see anyway that there's an AMS based outfit who are pushing the standards.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
ed the head
Location: New Amsterdam of my mind and of my making. Trips:3, Haj:14

Post by ed the head »

:mrgreen:
He who tries to shine dims his own light
monster420

Post by monster420 »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Tue 14th Feb 2017 12:02 pm Yeah I reckon the only thing "faker" is the whole establishment and affiliated network of the Dampkring "Original"....hahahaha "Original" what a fucking joke, bunch of scam artists and cheap rip-offs can't even cough up their own original name after they pulled a disgraceful blatant copycat act. What a buncha Cunts McGees! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:roll:
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Last edited by Nuggz on Thu 7th Jun 2018 01:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
monster420

Post by monster420 »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Wed 6th Jun 2018 11:07 pm
monster420 wrote: Wed 6th Jun 2018 10:42 pm
DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Tue 14th Feb 2017 12:02 pm Yeah I reckon the only thing "faker" is the whole establishment and affiliated network of the Dampkring "Original"....hahahaha "Original" what a fucking joke, bunch of scam artists and cheap rip-offs can't even cough up their own original name after they pulled a disgraceful blatant copycat act. What a buncha Cunts McGees! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dude Oceans 12 is like a decade old and was a mediocre sequel at best, so like Dampkring "Original" 's ( :roll: 😂😂😂 ) divorce from their much more successful forebears, just let it go ...petty jealous butthurtness isn't a good look mate, I don't wanna read your shitty posts and I don't wanna visit your shitty coffeeshop...ga maar lekker optyfen hoor!
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

White Choco Magic Haze Block:

looks potent :mrgreen:
Junglist Movement

Post by Junglist Movement »

Phoa! Looks decent alright!
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Two reviews of new block hashes from Boerejongens:

https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/forum/ ... =9&t=35432