ddd

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
Xamf11

ddd

Post by Xamf11 »

ddd
Last edited by Xamf11 on Sat 23rd Jul 2022 04:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Papi

Re: OG Kush, Girl Scout Cookies, Blueberry or Gorilla Glue #4 in Rotterdam?

Post by Papi »

IF they are sold under that name in Rotterdam, i wouldn't expect it to be the real deal, since it's not so easy to find real ones in Dam:D

edit: ok, maybe not Blueberry:D
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
Xamf11

Post by Xamf11 »

Last edited by Xamf11 on Sat 23rd Jul 2022 04:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

Papi wrote: Wed 28th Jun 2017 04:51 pm IF they are sold under that name in Rotterdam, i wouldn't expect it to be the real deal, since it's not so easy to find real ones in Dam:D

i'd say its allot easier to find real deals outside of dam than inside .
Other citys dont thrive on tourism , so the weed has to be good lolz
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
Papi

Post by Papi »

RvanSteensel wrote: Thu 29th Jun 2017 03:47 pm
Papi wrote: Wed 28th Jun 2017 04:51 pm IF they are sold under that name in Rotterdam, i wouldn't expect it to be the real deal, since it's not so easy to find real ones in Dam:D

i'd say its allot easier to find real deals outside of dam than inside .
Other citys dont thrive on tourism , so the weed has to be good lolz
I stand corrected hence i was talking more about these 2 particular strains (GSC, GG4) not about all weed outside Dam.
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
Xamf11

Post by Xamf11 »

Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Outside the coffeeshops you can find just as good of prices as anywhere (Dam or not). Quality has to be up to a higher par in Amsterdam because tourists (specifically Americans, Canadians and Brits) are much bigger pot-snobs than Dutch people are, in my experience.

Anyway, Haarlem and Den Haag are the only cities that I really found coffeeshops to offer a cheaper/as cheap value for quality - as Amsterdam's most budgetable shops (Boerejongens, Stud, DNA), Rotterdam maybe you'll find slightly cheaper bud, but I'd be skeptical of the quality.
Xamf11

Post by Xamf11 »

Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

I found bud in Rotterdam better and cheaper than in the Dam. But it was old school strains, like Jack Herer and...well, I forget, but what I had was good. Similarly, hash was pretty much old-fashioned Moroccan, with some Afghan/Nepal thrown in, decent as far as it went, but not the variety you get in the Dam, and not the new block hash. Rotterdam is like that.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Hmm guess I'll have to eventually see for myself, though I still remain a bit skeptical as I've heard poor reviews about the greenery down there on more than one occasion and from more than one source - to the contrary, heard that it's more of a hash-town as far as quality on the local CS-scene goes.

Still you've been there and actually "coffeeshopped" around, so I guess you would know better FOD. What kind of prices on average did you encounter might I ask?

Anyway, all things considered no matter where I go, there's no coffeeshops anywhere in the country that are gonna beat the value-quality I get from the guy (nowadays all fronts covered too, top tier hash, bud, concentrates and edibles), so I'm just as happy to keep my blissfully stoned ass lazily parked in Amsterdam and enjoy the local fruits! :mrgreen: 8) :wink:
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

I was only there for a couple of days, and concentrate on hash as well, but always mixed with some bud if there's any going. So I'm not an expert, and batches change so quickly, don't they?

I remember the JH in Nemo being around €8 a g, and whatever else I bought from there was around that, and it impressed me more than recent bud ventures in the Dam. But although you can smoke in Nemo, it's not very welcoming, and frankly it doesn't look like the kind of place that should have decent smoke. So maybe the surprise factor affected the ratings. My problem with the hash is that I build up tolerance to any one variety quickly, which is why I like to have different sorts about. And for tolerance purposes the various types of traditional Moroccan are all pretty much the same.

Now I'm looking at the North Sea Jazz Festival programme I picked up last trip, and wondering if I could sneak in a trip. But I've probably left it too late, again.