What Are The Best Strains For Pain Relief ?

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
Drugsbunny

Re: What Are The Best Strains For Pain Relief ?

Post by Drugsbunny »

Please let me throw in my 1 euros worth of advice, history.
A)
As a chronic pain suffer for 15 years, I have grown, bred, crossbred, ingested, swallowed, inhaled, rubbed on, rubbed in, past over and past out, on just every strain known in order to find a way and a strain that will need me to stopping the pharma meds that I am on.

B) Pain relief.
The only pain relief that I get is through a combination of factors. not just cannabis on its own.

C)
Indica or Sativa??

Pain relief and cannabis.
I have yet to find a strain of cannabis on its own, that means I can decrease my pharma meds. However,
B) that combination of factors =Sunshine, no stress, Ganja, and after a month I can decrease my meds by a little.
When in a cold country I have to continue to take the full amount of meds, but what cannabis does do is take my head to a place that is not filled with pain.
Therefore it could be thought of as cannabis providing pain relief.

Indicas work better at night as they provide that soporific effect especially when used in a vapourizer at top temps.
Sativas daytime good for leg spasms and some anxiety
Hybrids... well take your pick.

Quantity while providing you with relief will not work for long periods as you simply end up taking even more as your tolerance builds very quickly.

I hope this helps

Db

Herb!
Take happiness with the heartache, go through life wearing a smile.