Cali weed

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
James420

Cali weed

Post by James420 »

Looking at the menus at this cali weed. Is it really worth the price? I've paid similar money here in the UK for it and it's deffinatly worth it for the quality of the weed compared to some of our UK grown quality. Now as Amsterdam weed is pretty spot on for quality is there any need to buy cali weed here? Also are the girl scout cookie strains real here?

OneHighMofo

Re: Cali weed

Post by OneHighMofo »

Depends on your outlook and your budget, you’ll find quality of weed the same in Amsterdam as it is anywhere. Some is fantastic, some is crap. It largely depends on how you judge quality.

If you’re willing to pay for it and you enjoy it - go for it. worth is very much in the eye of the beholder.

The breeders of GSC (Cookie Fam) maintain that they’ve never released a seed or clone to the market. So every GSC you smoke is most likely an S1 grown from bag seed. Up to you to decide if that’s legit or not.
LLMReb

Post by LLMReb »

May just be me, but i will take smoking in AMS with AMS product, over CA weed or even CO weed.
WLow

Post by WLow »

Young people for couple years now like cali grown weed, after the moorocks hype :lol:

sellout dollars money dutch hype :mrgreen:

anybody remember the terminator? basjoe hype. just let the kids dream, and make money :mrgreen:
Devore

Post by Devore »

Have to say I actually liked the Basjoe Terminator at the time it was out. Had some fun with the ACD crew on it
2rare2die

Post by 2rare2die »

LLMReb wrote: Wed 11th Apr 2018 03:11 am May just be me, but i will take smoking in AMS with AMS product, over CA weed or even CO weed.
Agree with that! But the problem is that most so called dutch or amsterdam weed is not grown in holland and also most cali weed is not really from cali.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

2rare2die wrote: Wed 14th Nov 2018 08:43 pm
LLMReb wrote: Wed 11th Apr 2018 03:11 am May just be me, but i will take smoking in AMS with AMS product, over CA weed or even CO weed.
Agree with that! But the problem is that most so called dutch or amsterdam weed is not grown in holland and also most cali weed is not really from cali.
Bro where do you actually think Dutch weed is gonna be grown then? Same with the Cali. It is exactly what they say it is (most of the time) it’s just not as good as they say it is
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
DjShaggy wrote: Thu 15th Nov 2018 08:47 pm
Bro where do you actually think Dutch weed is gonna be grown then? Same with the Cali. It is exactly what they say it is (most of the time) it’s just not as good as they say it is
👏👏👏👏
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

I believe that a good percentage of AMS product is grown in other EU countries (Spain & Portugal certainly) where laws against production are not so draconian, plus any organised crime accusations are more difficult (read costly) for the NL legal framework to enforce across national borders. I've this heard from a number of sources over the years.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

OneHighMofo wrote: Fri 16th Nov 2018 01:50 pm

I believe that a good percentage of AMS product is grown in other EU countries (Spain & Portugal certainly) where laws against production are not so draconian, plus any organised crime accusations are more difficult (read costly) for the NL legal framework to enforce across national borders. I've this heard from a number of sources over the years.
This is also true. Spain is the most obvious and frequently mentioned candidate for that, though never heard Portugal mentioned.

Aside from Spain seen the UK, Belgium, Germany and Poland as being cited and once or twice Albania.

Edit: I still think most is grown in the Netherlands though because there's less post-grow risk to account for once the op is cut down, trimmed and dried
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Fri 16th Nov 2018 01:56 pm Edit: I still think most is grown in the Netherlands though because there's less post-grow risk to account for once the op is cut down, trimmed and dried
Makes a lot of sense - the whole country is under water and covered in hydroponic greenhouses!
EDIT: As Macky pointed out recently - Portugal somehow remains in stealth mode. The only country on the globe to totally legalise drugs yet has next to no 'drug tourism'. Bizarre
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

OneHighMofo wrote: Fri 16th Nov 2018 02:29 pm
EDIT: As Macky pointed out recently - Portugal somehow remains in stealth mode. The only country on the globe to totally legalise drugs yet has next to no 'drug tourism'. Bizarre
Yeah but (excuse my pedantic nature) Portugal fully 'decriminalized' they have no outlets for the regulated sale of said narcotics, nor any in between but partially state-sanctioned venues for such activities (alla coffeeshops and associations), so I'm not surprised to that regard actually.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Fri 16th Nov 2018 04:28 pm
Yeah but (excuse my pedantic nature) Portugal fully 'decriminalized' they have no outlets for the regulated sale of said narcotics, nor any in between but partially state-sanctioned venues for such activities (alla coffeeshops and associations), so I'm not surprised to that regard actually.
Pedantry excused. You fucking know I love a good pedant.
Thanks for the correction and yes, regarding a lack of 'venues' being a simplistic reason for Portugals notable absence from the selfish druggie scene: you're quite right I'm sure.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

OneHighMofo wrote: Fri 16th Nov 2018 08:54 pm
DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Fri 16th Nov 2018 04:28 pm

Pedantry
Was the word I was racking my stoned brain for as I typed out that last comment. Cheers for the vocab less- ...err refresher! 🙏🙃