Alcatraz, Barcelona

Moderator: Papi

Papi

Alcatraz, Barcelona

Post by Papi »

BCD page: Alcatraz

Opening hrs: 15-23

This club is a spanish residents only place, but you know how it goes:) Anyways, this club is a more of a dungeon styled thingy, large main room with a bar, lots of screens and large seating area, where during the weekends some music gigs are in action. The dispensary is just round the corner with another big seating area. Since it's spanish residents only, prices are lower as well, from 4 to 9 e when it comes to weed, around 40-50 for concentrates. There is a room for playing fifa and there are tournaments held on a monthly basis. The smoke from there sometimes can be really fucking good, scored some amazing black domina for 6e/g this january, got 6g of it in one nugget.
Overall, recomendacion! (pics below: Neville's Wreck (Trainwreck x Neville's Haze)

Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
Kenshiro

Re: Alcatraz, Barcelona

Post by Kenshiro »

Nice club with a decent selection of wares, most stuff I saw was in the €7-€9 a gram range which included (but not limited to) : SLH, Green Poison, NYCD, 7.8 Sour, Chemdawg, Northern Lights...
Some Hash and Concentrates on offer also

The decor is cool (representative of its name with prison cell type booths, fixtures and fittings)

It is also very clean and well ventilated, the staff here are very friendly, knowledgeable and a good laugh too!.

Quality of buds was very good, finished and flushed well, great flavour and effects.

Overall a very good club with a solid offering of products.
notsofasteddie

Post by notsofasteddie »

sNc wrote: Thu 17th Aug 2017 11:12 pm Concentrates on offer also

Overall a very good club with a solid offering of products.
Anything on the edibles or tinctures side of the product list?
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

Not that I had time to really notice anything like that on offer but I've been told most clubs have stopped selling edibles as there is some nervousness and tensions at the moment.
glock23

Post by glock23 »

This looks like the place for me in BCN when I make it over! Totally sold on this club. Yesterday's events in BCN were very sad. :( Hopefully the city recovers some before I make it over in October!