Think Different, Barcelona

Moderator: Papi

Papi

Think Different, Barcelona

Post by Papi »

BCD page: Think Different

Address; Carrer Còdols, 21, Barcelona
Opening hours(but i could be mistaken by one or two): Sun-Thur 12-01 Fri-Sat 12-03

First of all, it's hard for me to do a proper review of this place, since i was there on something like a meeting, but let me start by saying, yes, this club seems to be reaaaallly touristy, hence the opening hours closer to a nightclub especially on the weekends. It's run by italian fellow who's as professional in art of smoking bongs as Smirks and myself (he challenged me to a bong out on Instagram :lol: ) so i was kind of set in there. Place was really busy, the dispensary is downstairs and since i've had fuckload of weed on me, i didn't really have any interests in checking in out, but pricewise i've heard from people coming up, it's not the cheap one(can't confirm until i check). But the highlight of the party can be summed the best by using pictures. So, a little introduction first: 3 old creepy guys with camera sit opposite to us, 10 mins later 3 girls show up, dressed in a truly Spanish Summer Fashion. Music starts playing, camera starts rolling, bitches take off their clothes and start dancing, old creepers are filming it, later to be joined by those exotic dancers. Why am i even explaining this? Just fooking look :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kaboom, i'll check out the prices next time, but the place is good to hang out, especially if you want to smoke yourself to oblivion until 3 am and don't want to be bothered by anyone. Loads of clean bongs in different sizes in there as well, for that a big thumbs up

Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
Polos

Re: Think Different, Barcelona

Post by Polos »

Woow im seems pretty nasty outta here :mrgreen: :lol:

3am is nice .
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Papi wrote: Sat 11th Nov 2017 06:40 pm Why am i even explaining this? Just fooking look :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol:
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Amsterdam dreaming.............