HQ barcelona

Moderator: Papi

DjShaggy

HQ barcelona

Post by DjShaggy »

BCD Page: HQ Barcelona

address : Carrer d'Enric Granados, 65, 08008 Barcelona.
open 11:00 - 23:45 daily

membership is €50 for the first year, less for renewal (i believe €30) it is not the cheapest club in barcelona so for a short visit i wouldn't recommend joining.
the interior is beautiful, no 2 ways about it, clean open and fresh with loads of comfortable seats. huge selection of drinks on the bar (even beer and wine!) they also serve food (i believe from the resturant next door but could be mistaken) things like pizzas and burgers etc...
you will find art and pictures around the club and many of them are for sale, you will also find live music and DJ's at weekends (check out "the smoking room" on soundcloud for previous DJ sets)

the smoke is what we all come here for, and i must say this place is fantastic for that, a huge list of cannabis ranging from indica - sativa, also plenty of diffrent hashes and of course extracts both solvent and non solvent. i personally recommend the "orange valley x cookies and cream" which i had in flower, isolator and rosin format (all in one at one point!)
as with most places in barcelona there are no prices advertised (all to do with the law, its not for sale!) but if you ask the budtender they will be more than happy to go through the prices.
the staff here are very friendly and will bend over backwards to make you feel comfortable and welcome in the club.

it seems my oppinion isnt one shared by others on this board, maybe because of the high membership cost, but i can honestly say that HQ is without a doubt my favorite place to sit back and smoke.

ignoring spellcheck since 1986
jjmcjohnson

Re: HQ barcelona

Post by jjmcjohnson »

What did you pay for your bud?

Do these shops have a daily limit?
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

jjmcjohnson wrote: Mon 19th Feb 2018 12:09 pm What did you pay for your bud? 8-15 euros a gram

Do these shops have a daily limit? if they do i didnt hit it, and i smoke alot!
Basswee

Post by Basswee »

Good review from the HQ !
Totally understand your opinion. It's definitely one of the best if we consider a club in all the aspects . B
I like this place for some events, the natural light and "big" open space .. Which means that you can avoid smoke if you are in the right area. They do have nice standards, just a bit pricey and you're right that the catering is provided from next door restaurant.

Not my favorite place personally but all in all they got what you need to make you feel g_od (lol) and I still enjoy go there meet some friends, the HQ is certainly a different feel than the others but i'll always prefer smaller clubs which have different and more "special" vibes and artifices :P.
allawy

Post by allawy »

Hello all

Could anybody help me with membership to HQ. I need an existing member to invite me

Thank you :)
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

allawy wrote: Wed 28th Nov 2018 11:00 am Hello all

Could anybody help me with membership to HQ. I need an existing member to invite me

Thank you :)
whats your name? how old are you? whats your background? are you a cop?

introduce yourself first, then maybe someone will be willing to meet you in another club and take you there
allawy

Post by allawy »

haha im visiting Barcelona next weekend from London. I wish I was a cop id just demand membership at the door :lol: :lol:
Rudiger

Post by Rudiger »

DjShaggy wrote: Mon 19th Feb 2018 06:24 pm
jjmcjohnson wrote: Mon 19th Feb 2018 12:09 pm What did you pay for your bud? 8-15 euros a gram

Would you care to comment on the price of extracts?

Also... Hi! :D I'm new to the forum, I plan on taking a trip to Barcelona in the New Year.
Also known as Smouldering_Shamrock on intsa ;-)
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

allawy wrote: Sat 1st Dec 2018 07:55 pm haha im visiting Barcelona next weekend from London. I wish I was a cop id just demand membership at the door :lol: :lol:
Yeah I can’t help ya mate
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Rudiger wrote: Sat 1st Dec 2018 11:44 pm

Also... Hi! :D I'm new to the forum, I plan on taking a trip to Barcelona in the New Year.
50/g up, most available in quarter and half grams for sampling. HQ isn’t the best for extracts, better off in terpzarmy, backyard or probably the plug
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

allawy wrote: Sat 1st Dec 2018 07:55 pm haha im visiting Barcelona next weekend from London. I wish I was a cop id just demand membership at the door :lol: :lol:
actually cops cant do that cause theyre private clubs . they need a warrant .
If you need a good shop check out zanzi , you can enter but you gotta apply on the site first
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

DjShaggy wrote: Sun 2nd Dec 2018 08:21 am
Rudiger wrote: Sat 1st Dec 2018 11:44 pm

50/g up, most available in quarter and half grams for sampling. HQ isn’t the best for extracts, better off in terpzarmy, backyard or probably the plug
La Kalada & Backyard are the best for extracts of those that Shagg mentioned/I've been to. Any shared menu items (extracts) from Backyard & Terps will 100% be at least a little cheaper at Backyard e.g. Diamond Sauces by Kippax fetch 85/g at BY and 100/g at Terps. You're welcome. Prices these days are more often though from 60/g FYI
Rudiger

Post by Rudiger »

Thanks for the replies!
I read your review of La Kalada and the Backyard DeLekkerstenugs, I wasn't sure if the prices you said there are just for the best clubs.
It seems the best clubs are the hardest to get into?

I visited Denver 2 years ago, it was great $30/g and up for pretty good shatter and wax. I'm interested to see how the extracts in Barcelona compare. I prefer Denver's dispensarys to Amsterdam's coffeshops so hoping Barcelona's clubs are a nice middle.
Also known as Smouldering_Shamrock on intsa ;-)
lippyp22

Post by lippyp22 »

DjShaggy wrote: Sun 2nd Dec 2018 08:20 am
Hey djshaggy
I'm heading over to spannabis this week and would be great if you could recommend me at the hq as it seems like it's my type of club,
Is this something you could do ?
Thanks
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

lippyp22 wrote: Tue 12th Mar 2019 06:45 am
DjShaggy wrote: Sun 2nd Dec 2018 08:20 am
Hey djshaggy
I'm heading over to spannabis this week and would be great if you could recommend me at the hq as it seems like it's my type of club,
Is this something you could do ?
Thanks
Maybe, send me a pm if I’m about I’ll help