de Graal

Comments on specific bars. Use search to find the topic for a bar.

Rate De Graal

ImageImageImageImageImage 5/5
100%
ImageImageImageImageImage 4/5
No votes
ImageImageImageImageImage 3/5
No votes
ImageImageImageImageImage 2/5
No votes
ImageImageImageImageImage 1/5
No votes
ImageImageImageImageImage 0/5
No votes

Total votes: 1

Nuggz

de Graal

Post by Nuggz »

ACD Page: De Graal

Historical thread about the coffeeshop here.

Today -

Fiets-crew comprised of myself, OneHighMoFo, CopenhagenCouple and Chopper-Mike passed by to confirm the rumors of this fine establishment's re-opening.

By the grace of the gods the rumors held true, and we were greeted with staff onsite and an operational café. Some remodeling has altered the charm a bit, most noticeable in the upper smoking-room, however much of the exotic charm is still there - and the place is undoubtedly still offers as heady of an ambience as one could hope for...
The place is still fully 420-friendly, and even "710-friendly" as we were able to dab there as well.

At the moment they're waiting on approval for an alcohol-permit, so no hard-beverages available for now, but that should change in the coming weeks they said.

It was great to see this place up and running again, I got the vibe many disappointed about the lack of weed have left this place "hanging" but just wanted to the air the laundry on here that it's open, and show the place some love and publicity. I imagine plenty on here will appreciate the info, and doing our part to spread the word, patronize the premises and relive nostalgia sounds like an altruistic enough ambition to me!

TL;DR - De Graal is back in action, as a smoke-friendly café go check it out and show 'em some love :mrgreen: 8)

CopenhagenCouple

Re: de Graal

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

It was just amazing to be back in there and even though the place has changed we agree that it is still Uber gezellig, hope they get the license and can start offering "a little wine, maybe a little quiche, no?" :D

It's been hard sitting on this since you took us by the other day to check, thnx. Can't sit on this though and have to tell you that rumors I may have heard say that the people behind de Graal are exploring the option of opening up sales of their Cannabis in a location outside the zone affected by the school... Fingers crossed! :D
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Yeah great news :D :D :D thanks for the information :mrgreen:

After I saw on my last trip that it was still closed... I wasn´t really sure if it ever will re open but luckily everything is fine now :mrgreen: ... when they furthermore would get the possibility to sell cannabis again it would be perfect for them :D
MJ420

Post by MJ420 »

Glad they are open again. I will be visiting them on my next trip. :D
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

Returned here for the first time last December and thought they still had a very similar vibe on. Very nice, will return again :D !
Mike93

Post by Mike93 »

Is this place still open?
Does anyone know the opening hours?
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Mike93 wrote: Tue 2nd Nov 2021 10:35 pm Is this place still open?
Does anyone know the opening hours?
Closed a few years back, very sad...
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Mike93

Post by Mike93 »

That is a real shame

De Graal was a great coffeeshop and I was excited to hear that they were going to remain open (after it got told to close),
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

yeah this was amazing place
the highrise haze is to this day some of the best weed ive ever had .
Some will say it was just amnesia , idk , i think it was something else

their menu was impressivly huge
havent been here since it turned teashop ...
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke