Kashmir Lounge

Comments on specific bars. Use search to find the topic for a bar.

Rate Kashmir Lounge

ImageImageImageImageImage 5/5
80%
ImageImageImageImageImage 4/5
20%
ImageImageImageImageImage 3/5
No votes
ImageImageImageImageImage 2/5
No votes
ImageImageImageImageImage 1/5
No votes
ImageImageImageImageImage 0/5
No votes

Total votes: 5

Lemming
Site Admin

Kashmir Lounge

Post by Lemming »

ACD Page: Kashmir Lounge

This was once a coffeeshop. There is a forum topic about that here.

There is also a Kashmir Coffeeshop just across the road from the Lounge.

Nuggz

Re: Kashmir Lounge

Post by Nuggz »

Cheaper drinks than most on this sub-forum. Located in the Oud-west, a seven minute jaunt on the bike from the city-center's edge.

A bit dark and gloomy, the bar is a renowned/cult bar for certain electronica-music and up-and-coming DJs. Often featuring impressive sets.

The whole bar allows smoking (of both kinds) at least in the evenings, nonetheless there is a smoking-room, which circumstances provided is the real gem of the place - "eastern" style furnishings with pillows on the floor so you can truly slump down into a stupor as you pound dabs away on the ole nail.

Purists be ware, when the bar is busy and the smoking room has seen heavy traffic it quickly becomes an unbearable pit of nicotine-laden smoke, but those scenarios aside the place is a real winner!

A bit gloomier and further afoot than my usual suspsects (HSB, Batavia and Soundgarden) but still within the top-5 stoner pubs in town easily. Definitely worth a look!
kalima

Re: Kashmir Lounge

Post by kalima »

whilst we were over we decided to try the Kashmiri lounge as I really fancied being able to smoke a few blunts and have a drink or 2 ... they had an Africans reggae night on the sunday. When we arrived there were a couple of people inside, all regulars and everyone was super friendly to us, especially the bar person . He made us a couple of watermelon mojito's .. very nice and what sat and enjoyed those and a couple of blunts of Amazing and kosher OG from Johnnys coffeeshop. I don't drink much , so mojito's had a great effect with the smokes. As I say the bar was super friendly, not so busy, but I like the slightly old school vibe in the place... had a "real " vibe to the place, which makes sense as it is a locals place. all all a friendly palace with reasonable prices, a great place especially if you fancy the more local vibe