SUCESS!! after scrounging around for a paper for 1/2 hour!

Anything else.

Moderator: Balou

hippy_man99

SUCESS!! after scrounging around for a paper for 1/2 hour!

Post by hippy_man99 »

We had just cleaned the apartment the other day, straightened everything up, threw away a bunch of junk....

Unfortunately I also threw away quite a few leftover papers in my haste to clean....

and I spent the last half hour rummaging through all my old boxes and drawers looking for a bloody paper!!

But I finally found it....and this joint shall taste all the more sweet because of the effort put into it's construction! :D

Don't you just hate it when you can't find that key part to your smoking ritual?

peace,
hippy

TRANCE

Post by TRANCE »

Habitual or ritual, it's top.,
MY AMSTERDAM MAP = www.amsterdamer.supanet.com
Kingdoc

Re: SUCESS!! after scrounging around for a paper for 1/2 hou

Post by Kingdoc »

hippy_man99 wrote:We had just cleaned the apartment the other day, straightened everything up, threw away a bunch of junk....

Unfortunately I also threw away quite a few leftover papers in my haste to clean....

and I spent the last half hour rummaging through all my old boxes and drawers looking for a bloody paper!!

But I finally found it....and this joint shall taste all the more sweet because of the effort put into it's construction! :D

Don't you just hate it when you can't find that key part to your smoking ritual?

peace,
hippy

Have a spare pack stashed away behind a picture or something when you are sorted out 8),Dag.
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Re: SUCESS!! after scrounging around for a paper for 1/2 hou

Post by cantona7 »

Kingdoc wrote:
hippy_man99 wrote:We had just cleaned the apartment the other day, straightened everything up, threw away a bunch of junk....

peace,
hippy

Have a spare pack stashed away behind a picture or something when you are sorted out 8),Dag.

good deal i know how ya feel hippy man. although being a fellow yank you could have also just settled on a bong or pipe bowl hehe. at the same time though i know how it is to be set on one method of smoking.
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
hippy_man99

Post by hippy_man99 »

i do tend to get stubborn at times... funny since i have my handheld vape too....

i guess i just love the feel of a smooth rolled spliff...

still fighting off those remnants of a nicotine habit...

peace,
hippy
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

hippy_man99 wrote:i do tend to get stubborn at times... funny since i have my handheld vape too....

i guess i just love the feel of a smooth rolled spliff...

still fighting off those remnants of a nicotine habit...

peace,
hippy
i spent a good 10 mins looking for my volcano vape chamber the other day and turned out it was right on my bed haha
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
DC

Post by DC »

To run out of papers in Holland is a mortal sin. :D
bluelaru

Post by bluelaru »

Brown paper bags

tracing paper

paper tampon wraper
DC

Post by DC »

....and should you find yerself smoking yer joint through any of the above, immediately go to the nearest mirror and slap yerself.
Valo

Post by Valo »

DC wrote:....and should you find yerself smoking yer joint through any of the above, immediately go to the nearest mirror and slap yerself.
Haha i think more than a slap is needed.

Something also tells me hippy_man wont have too many tampon wrappers laying around.
~ Is that a grinder in your pocket? ~
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

Post by Sir Niall of Essex-sire »

Valo wrote:
DC wrote:....and should you find yerself smoking yer joint through any of the above, immediately go to the nearest mirror and slap yerself.

Something also tells me hippy_man wont have too many tampon wrappers laying around.
:lol:

Dunno, there're good for stopping water getting into your petrol cap when driving through rivers.
Defeating evil with a thing called love
Justboy

Post by Justboy »

Sir Niall of Essex-sire wrote:
Valo wrote:

:lol:

Dunno, there're good for stopping water getting into your petrol cap when driving through rivers.

hahaha. someone's been watching the top gear christmas special.
"Its all in the game...." (The Wire)
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

Post by Sir Niall of Essex-sire »

Indeed, it was awesome. I take it you participated in viewing as well man?
Defeating evil with a thing called love
DC

Post by DC »

I think I'm goin off Top Gear lately, it's deffinately feeling a lot more 'setup' than it used to. :? :(
Ash333

Post by Ash333 »

DC wrote:I think I'm goin off Top Gear lately, it's deffinately feeling a lot more 'setup' than it used to. :? :(
You get Iplayer in NL?? How? polease share
No Victim? No Crime.