Bad things to happen before a 'Dam trip?

Anything else.

Moderator: Balou

BrianNathanPeters

Post by BrianNathanPeters »

I'm not the troublemaker you guys are making me out to be, just call things as I see them. If you really want me to refrain from such comments, then I will quite happily do so.

Kermit

Post by Kermit »

BrianNathanPeters wrote:I'm not the troublemaker you guys are making me out to be, just call things as I see them. If you really want me to refrain from such comments, then I will quite happily do so.

Your Profile

Interests: causing trouble

:? :? :? :? :? :?

and yes refrain from the racist comments and forum negativity please
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

Post by Sir Niall of Essex-sire »

BrianNathanPeters wrote:Not nigga please, wouldn't want to be associated with the dark people. like my esteemed friend over on Channels Shezz1uk, I'm concerned with keeping the place white. That is beside the point, why are all you people talking about bad things that happen before a trip to dam?, makes no sense.
Dude, your trolling technique needs a bit of work. Under 10 posts and people have worked it out already?

Defeating evil with a thing called love
BrianNathanPeters

That is not on my profile, you must be mistaken. However like I said, I will stop making inciteful postings.
Toker70

Post by Toker70 »

BrianNathanPeters wrote:Not nigga please, wouldn't want to be associated with the dark people. like my esteemed friend over on Channels Shezz1uk, I'm concerned with keeping the place white.
Unfortunately for you BNP this is a multicultural forum we are classless and raceless the only thing you need to be made feel welcome here is a fondness of weed and a bit of respect for the others using the site

Please don't let the door hit you on the way out :roll:

Yes it is your profile why the need to lie
Babylon 'wan tief mi 'erb. But mi bun it bfoe dey come.
TRANCE

Post by TRANCE »

Don't feed the Trolls here people, it's easy.

Everyone has a right to be here, but feeding Trolls and you're playing into their little game, whatever their ulterior motive is.
MY AMSTERDAM MAP = www.amsterdamer.supanet.com
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

BrianNathanPeters wrote:That is not on my profile, you must be mistaken. However like I said, I will stop making inciteful postings.
Lets see :roll:

By the way you was not quick enough on the delete of your profile :lol:

(SOZ TRANCE HAD TO DO THIS ONE)
BrianNathanPeters

Sorry fella, but that's not me, besides, I've said I will stop making such posts, just accept it, or do you find that a little difficult to do?
Twichaldinho

Post by Twichaldinho »

BrianNathanPeters wrote:Sorry fella, but that's not me, besides, I've said I will stop making such posts, just accept it, or do you find that a little difficult to do?
You Lying cock! Deleting something, does not mean it wasn't there, Kermit kindly posted a photo, which you can't deny, you can try, but the proof is already out there.
Stand by you're convictions you pussy, if you hate folks who do not share you're skin colour ( now yer white, but we all know you were a black gangster last year!!) then stand by it, and all the abuse yer gonna get for it. Don't try and act like you did not set out to get a reaction from the regulars on the forum, you've been rumbled Brian, now slide back under you're rock.
Lowlife!

( Now, I am fully aware I have broken the golden rule, I'm cool with it, if Lemming thinks I'm worthy of a ban, so be it! )
Endure
gixxer

Post by gixxer »

by answering directly 2 this piece of shite ur playin in2 his little game,,,, ignore the cunt
RIP Lee Rigby

a fallen brother
BrianNathanPeters

All this abuse, whatever have I done to deserve this? lol. Now please pay attention, I've said already that I will not make abusive posts, but please do not call me nigga please, whoever s/he is. I'm not a sambo, they should all go back home.
Stanky Danky

Post by Stanky Danky »

BrianNathanPeters wrote:All this abuse, whatever have I done to deserve this? lol. Now please pay attention, I've said already that I will not make abusive posts, but please do not call me nigga please, whoever s/he is. I'm not a sambo, they should all go back home.
He says he won't make abusive posts anymore, and then the very next sentence he makes an abusive comment. :lol:
Toker70

Post by Toker70 »

Time to press the IGNORE buton peeps? Whaddya think..
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

Toker70 wrote:Time to press the IGNORE buton peeps? Whaddya think..
we have an ignore button?
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
Toker70

Post by Toker70 »

Naw m8 just a figure of speech.....sorry for the confusion!