Football fans ?

Moderators: Balou, cantona7

cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

czech republik are good but they dont impress me like they did in nedved's heyday. i think they are better at ice hockey now than football.

educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Pauli Wallnuts wrote:
Boner wrote:Any Villa fans?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMogWN7BLjU

:lol:
proper shite :lol: bit confused as to why she kept saying champions, they ain't won anything yet???
Thats the mentality of a Villa fan, i know a few and they still think they could win the Premier title this year :shock: :lol:

IMO the only person doing well at the villa at the moment is the lad who takes a fiver off car parkers on match day. (So he dont smash them up) :lol:
Boner

Post by Boner »

Any Arsenal fans? :lol:
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
joeuk

Post by joeuk »

had a nightmare tonite aint they :lol:
Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

losing 2-1 away in 1st leg aint to bad a result imo, they got that crucial away goal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXbNLkNh ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Justboy

Post by Justboy »

we shot ourselves in the foot tonight, 2 of the most stupid goals conceded in the champions league ever, but in saying that we did get the away goal (thank you sol), and i saw enough tonight to make me think at the emirates we can beat them by 3-0 or more, as we did last time we played them at home.

ps. i've never seen a more blatant penalty than rosicky's not given. the ref made some weird calls tonight.
"Its all in the game...." (The Wire)
Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

Justboy wrote:the ref made some weird calls tonight.
& not only in your game either, did you see the bayern v fiorentina highlights, crazy, they scored but he pulled it back for a penalty, & klose was a good yard offside but they still gave him a goal, me thinks it might be time to bring in video evidence in football, too many bad decissions by refs are costing teams to much, maybe they should do like they do in nfl where each team is given 3 appeals & if they get all 3wrong then maybe they should only be allowed to make 2subs, people say it would stop the game, but not really, if you have the 4th official watching the replay of every incident as soon as it happens just in case theirs an appeal, the judgement would be instant, it would be quicker than the ref having to talk to his linesman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXbNLkNh ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Marco

Post by Marco »

Going to the Ajax v. Juventus game tonight. Very excited.
bigs

Post by bigs »

Marco wrote:Going to the Ajax v. Juventus game tonight. Very excited.
marco as a big football fan in the UK (NUFC), I would love to see an ajaxgame, heard the atmosphere can rival St James, Anfield etc - but I've also heard that tickets for the big games... ie tonight.... are impossible to get hold of?

Can you let me know how you got hold of the ticket mate?

Thanks
Marco

Post by Marco »

bigs wrote:
Marco wrote:Going to the Ajax v. Juventus game tonight. Very excited.
marco as a big football fan in the UK (NUFC), I would love to see an ajaxgame, heard the atmosphere can rival St James, Anfield etc - but I've also heard that tickets for the big games... ie tonight.... are impossible to get hold of?

Can you let me know how you got hold of the ticket mate?

Thanks
My best Dutch friend here got them for us.....his mate is a season ticket holder.

70 euros for midfield seats, row 23!!!!!! I am so excited. I have never been to a football (soccer) game of this magnitude!

Valo

Post by Valo »

Pauli Wallnuts wrote:me thinks it might be time to bring in video evidence in football, too many bad decissions by refs are costing teams to much
I have to say i agree. Seems to be really bad this season too, in all competitions too (Internationals, Europe, Prem etc). I don't mean that as a pop at the refs, but i think they could need the extra help for certain decisions.

Have fun Marco...although i can see Juve winning that one later.
~ Is that a grinder in your pocket? ~
joeuk

Post by joeuk »

yea deffo video evidence needed my team stoke were robbed at the weekend due to terrible decisions turns out tht useless article willey as admited he would of sent viera of if he had seen the incident
Twichaldinho

Post by Twichaldinho »

Marco wrote:

70 euros for midfield seats, row 23!!!!!! I am so excited. I have never been to a football (soccer) game of this magnitude!

Have fun Marco, just get out of the habbit of calling it Soccer :lol:
Only little American girls play Soccer, men play Fitbaw! :lol:

Just a joke, no malice intended, all in jest, no offence. I DO NO HATE AMERICANS! :lol: :wink:
Endure
joeuk

Post by joeuk »

Just a joke, no malice intended, all in jest, no offence. I DO NO HATE AMERICANS!

haha a cant wait till the world cup when england thrash em wont rub it in thou cause a know some of our american friends are very sensitive
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

Post by Sir Niall of Essex-sire »

Marco wrote: My best Dutch friend here got them for us.....his mate is a season ticket holder.

Dude i'm glad your getting the experience.
football (soccer)
*Loads shotgun.*
Defeating evil with a thing called love