Rezin_8_ed + Dad & Dad's mate in Amsterdam

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
Rez

Rezin_8_ed + Dad & Dad's mate in Amsterdam

Post by Rez »

Just had a confirmation e-mail from The Rho Hotel that I have an official reservation for a tripple room for the one night of Friday 1st September 2006.

My Flight from London - Luton departs at 9:05am GMT and arrives at 11:15am Amsterdam time (don't know the timecode).

Train into Centraal, bags dropped at The Rho and a couple of doors up I aim to be meeting Dave (DC) for the start of his 1-7pm shift at Nes Cafe.

I'm travelling with my Dad and his friend from school, they are 61 & 62 respectively. My Dad has sampled the weed once or twice and his mate has shared a pipe with me once before. I expect it to be fun but have a few worries about the old boys :wink: (mainly as they have toked so little). I intend to buy for them and get something light, any suggestions?

Myself, I intend to consume as many Sativas as I can in the short time in town... it's a short time but it will keep the flame burning until the 4/20 inferno :lol:

Anybody else that is in town on the 1st September and wants a hook-up for a chat and a toke, let me know.

"I laughed so hard I nearly had a whitey"

Carla 4/21/2009
Doog

Post by Doog »

So, Book Daddy is finally gonna sign The Book.

For one night, you could hardly have picked a better hotel than the Rho. Not just Nes-Cafe within spitting distance but a couple of other good places as well.

I'm sure the "old boys" will be fine.
Rez

Post by Rez »

Doog wrote:So, Book Daddy is finally gonna sign The Book.
oh yesindeedy... with photo and "my message" :wink: that will be by personal viewing only. :wink: I cant wait the ... 66 days, 9 hours, 59 minutes :lol:
"I laughed so hard I nearly had a whitey"

Carla 4/21/2009
Doog

Post by Doog »

:lol: :lol: Man, that counter is the best one yet. Got seconds and everything on there :lol: :lol:

Just try not to look at it too much.
mazdog

Post by mazdog »

you are gonna have a blast man!

i recently hinted to my mom that she should come over with us sometime...she chuckled and changed the subject.
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Rez. you've got two counters going now!! :lol: One for September and one for 4/20/07. :D :D Are you getting dizzy watching both of them. :oops: :lol:
If you never do, you'll never know.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

Oh, I've got that posted for sure. I hope to celebrate my 60th birthday next April in Amsterdam, So I know old guys can do Amsterdam some justice.