first timer...record collector [edit:another question]

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.

Post by 711 »

Haha, if I didn't know better, I'd have said it sounds like another crazy european idea.

One day I'll see a six digit pin and think back to this, though.

--~~~
mazdog

Post by mazdog »

delight....you can also purchase Euros at your local bank before you go on your trip.

Getting money from the ATMs usually give you the best possible exchange rate. I personally like to start with a fat wad of Euros and use the ATMs when the wad shrinks.
'enjoy the pain while it lasts' - Dj TRON
Punkindrublic

Post by Punkindrublic »

Back to the vinyl question.. That shop that Mark D mentioned did do lots of Vinyl, realy great place for it. But as the case is with Mark, i was too stoned to remember where it is.. If it comes back to me i'll be sure to let ya know!
Enjoy you're trip, may even bump into you there as we go on August 10th!
Stay Free
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

Punkindrublic wrote:Enjoy you're trip, may even bump into you there as we go on August 10th!
What are your dates, I'll post them on the Whos In Town page.
Mark_d

Post by Mark_d »

same dates as me...if you look where u got me just add punk in drublic
den

Post by den »

strictly cash only for me from now on. I got someone 2 put cash in my account in scotland. By the time i took the cash out of an atm in dam square the next day. just over a third was lost 2 charges :cry: . Valuable weed money. I hate banks :x

Peace.
pass the skins
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

Mark_d wrote:same dates as me...if you look where u got me just add punk in drublic
Okay, I've got you both covered.
see_delight

Post by see_delight »

den wrote:strictly cash only for me from now on. I got someone 2 put cash in my account in scotland. By the time i took the cash out of an atm in dam square the next day. just over a third was lost 2 charges :cry: . Valuable weed money. I hate banks :x

Peace.
ouch, I didn't really think about that. I know they charge you 1.50 here just to withdraw from an ATM thats not your own bank.. how much do they charge for withdrawing from your bank account in another country? do coffeeshops take debit...? ive never paid for weed with a bank card before..:P
DrGonzo

Post by DrGonzo »

ON my recent trip 1% with a £1.50 min.
When the going gets weird, the weird get going!
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

I'll be leaving on my first solo trip to europe this september..just one of my hs friends and I. will probably be in Amsterdam from the 4th of September through the 11th. anyone else there at that time want to ahng out and smoke?
Twitch

High

Post by Twitch »

Sorry for delay in responding, am also a Zonie, place is crawling w/us :roll: Anyway welcome to a great site and an even better forum. www.myspace.com/twitchspad
Old School and Proud of It.