Sex and Satan in a Disney Movie?

Moderators: Balou, cattales1960

spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

Well I think some masons big themselves up a bit and really get off on the obsessions and delusions of a lot of the sheep, the parephenalia and ceremonials are to a non believer quite absurd but essentially I think, and I do know some masons over many years, what lies at the heart of the true mason is the desire to build and construct. In this world.

It's the divinely inspired that do my head in they're the demolition contractors.
Last edited by spidergawd on Sat 17th Jul 2010 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

What a long strange trip it is.
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

Post by Sir Niall of Essex-sire »

Stanky Danky wrote:They could have silenced all voices before Google? :lol: Dude get real.
Course, would of been easier.

Fewer literate people means fewer could read or write any points against them, fewer access to information means less sources of information to put down and the further back we go in history the easier it is to oppress speech and the freedom there of; from the SS to the watch your neighbour style techniques of the persucutions of Catholics in England by the Church of England.

Think about it, if a google search returns 88,000 results for Freemasons, that would be harder to oppress every source as you have to do it 88,000 times. When information was less available, and there were 1000 possible sources of information; you only have to opress 1000 times.

Less information = less active oppressing, therefore it is easier.
Defeating evil with a thing called love
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

double post.
Stanky Danky

Post by Stanky Danky »

I don't think you're taking into consideration the fact that they don't own all publishing and production companies. Once a book or a video is released they can't just make it disappear without arousing suspicion. If they did that people would realize that there is something in the book or documentary that is incriminating and only make a conspiracy more believable.
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

Stanky Danky wrote:I don't think you're taking into consideration the fact that they don't own all publishing and production companies. Once a book or a video is released they can't just make it disappear without arousing suspicion. If they did that people would realize that there is something in the book or documentary that is incriminating and only make a conspiracy more believable.
Point taken; but if they're as influential as the conspricy theories make out, while they don't own all the companies surely they'd had influence to indirectly affect the company who produces the material. We are talking about the same Freemasons linked with the NWO and Illuminti (sp?) here right? Surely it wouldn't be out their power to do so? If it is, i think you have to question the power and influence attributed to the Masons.

Also, what about from a Historical perspective, the first lodge in Scotland was founded in the 1500's CE, if they are as powerful then why have been unable from this point to assert control over the sentiments against them. Unless they've only become in ppwer in modern history? But then they would still of been able to assert some power presumably on the modern invention of the internet. Furthermore, how could an organisation who only rose to power in modern history be considered part of the NWO. It would be difficult to see how it would be established enough. Also, there are many historical events attributed by some to freemasons, if we take the view they only became influential in the modern history; then do we disregard those claims?
Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

i do believe that powerful people behind the scenes are controlling things, but 1thing i dont get is people just labelling something they dont understand as evil, im guessing youve never witnessed a freemasons meeting/ceremony stanky, not in any way critisizing you, just pointing out how can you categorically claim they are behind alot of the worlds evils when i bet youv'e never even seen a real video of what goes on, i mean whats to say they dont genuinely believe they are doing good?
i know what your gonna say about the lower masons know nothing of the wider conspiracies that only the 33degrees are privvy too,
not saying their not evil, like i said in another thread recently alex jones's expose of bohemian grove is proper all out satan worshiping, this is a place that the worlds elite attend annually,
i think its human nature to regard anything secretive/or what we dont understand, as being a force of bad/evil, imo theirs definatly some strange shit going on but i think the main point of freemasonry is the $$$$$$$$$, the more connections the better for the rich,
also the whole illuminati controlling the world since the pyramids is pure bullshit, they were invented in the 1700's & they were literaly a band of what would today be called terrorists.
their main aim is something i wholeheartedly support, they wanted to reign in the power of europes royalty, their view was why should someone be king because their dad was.
they wanted the cleverest people of the times controlling countries, regardless of their family history/wealth, (even though in them times the most educated were always from wealthy families :? ), their main aim was to end the rule of the blue bloods, which is why they were banned in UK.
bluelaru

Post by bluelaru »

Or..........

THEY ARE SO POWERFUL

THEY DONT GIVE A FUCK WHO KNOWS
Stanky Danky

Post by Stanky Danky »

I know alot of Freemasons are good people who probably joined the fraternity not knowing about its supsicious doings or maybe just joined because they were curious and wanted to know if they really were all that bad. I just question some of the stranger things I see and hear like the skull and bones with rain drops on the back of some their aprons and reports of drinking human blood out of a skull as a rite of initiation in the higher degrees. I also think it strange that their symbolism seems to pop up alot in music, movies, mass media, corporate logos, and other random places. When I first started to look into the Masons I thought the whole conspiracy theme seemed a bit far fetched, but the more I learned about them the more convinced I became that they probably do have a hidden agenda. I use to think the lower degrees were kind of a smoke screen to hide the evil doings of the highest degrees, but lately I've started to think the whole fraternity is a smoke screen in and of itself used by the global elite to shield their identities. It makes alot more sense to me that there would be a small group of powerful men that are behind the scenes pulling the strings of the Masons and other secret societies and not just the Masons themselves controling things.
sam

Post by sam »

Just wondering are there any members posting here that are masons, well besides me. I have been one since April 1 1990. Also Stanky Danky did you find the book I posted about before? Or have you just found the ones released to the public. Because after a lot of internet searching I found similar books but not the one I have. PS I am a real mason not a cult member.
Stanky Danky

Post by Stanky Danky »

No I never searched for it. Where did you get the book from?
sam

Post by sam »

Stanky Danky I am not sure where I got the book. I live in the northern US so as a mason we only work 8-9 months a year because of the cold ass weather. Years ago I would make extra money during the winter by going to rumage/estate sales buying stuff and reselling it. A friend of mine owned a used book store and would pay good money for old books, so I am sure I got it that way. I have kept it all these years because it is mostly in some weird code and all the secret society BS that goes with them. I have met several 33rd degree masons over the years and all I will say is this they all have one thing in common and now I could pick one out in a crowd as easy as picking the one white guy out on a nba basket ball team.
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

bluelaru wrote:Or..........

THEY ARE SO POWERFUL

THEY DONT GIVE A FUCK WHO KNOWS
While at the same time hiding messages within certain media sources instead of being blatent about their intents i.e through press conferences?

It seems that even basic criticisms are difficult for the Conspiricy theorists to answer eh?
Stanky Danky

Post by Stanky Danky »

sam wrote:Stanky Danky I am not sure where I got the book. I live in the northern US so as a mason we only work 8-9 months a year because of the cold ass weather. Years ago I would make extra money during the winter by going to rumage/estate sales buying stuff and reselling it. A friend of mine owned a used book store and would pay good money for old books, so I am sure I got it that way. I have kept it all these years because it is mostly in some weird code and all the secret society BS that goes with them. I have met several 33rd degree masons over the years and all I will say is this they all have one thing in common and now I could pick one out in a crowd as easy as picking the one white guy out on a nba basket ball team.
It seems you stumbled across a real gem with that book. Seems to me that book was probably owned by a mason and judging by the weird code in it was probably issued by the society. The whole secret code thing seems a bit suspicious to me. The only reason for using coded text is to keep someone who doesn't understand the code from interpreting the text and finding something out they're not suppose to know. So what was the one thing that all the 33rd degree Masons had in common? Were they all dressed to kill? :lol:
bluelaru

Post by bluelaru »

Sw a documentry about Jessie James being a mason
islandgurl

Re: Sex and Satan in a Disney Movie?

Post by islandgurl »

Stanky Danky wrote:Disney slips subliminal messages into it's movies. I was a bit skeptical myself after watching another youtube video that pointed out a scene in The Lion King were the word sex appeared to form in the sky, but after watching this video I am totally convinced Disney is up to something.
Disney sux! Got picked to be a contestant on Who Wants to be a Millionaire and was supposed to be in New York a week from Thursday, but can't because a family member works for them. Oh well, now I'll have to wait until next summer and hope again. Won 4 first place trophies weeks ago on the cruise for trivia grrrrrrrrrrr :evil:

Have I said Disney sux?!? Big sweaty elephant balls!