got a new toy...

Hardware and techniques: joints, pipes and vaporisers.
mazdog

got a new toy...

Post by mazdog »

...well maybe not quite a toy....more of a serious piece of equipment. You may be familiar, it goes by the name "Volcano" :lol: and damn it is AMAZING. Only had it for two days now and already in love with it. Got wasted off of about two bowls worth last night, where as i normally smoke 2+ big fat joints. So this thing is gonna pay for itself in no time.

I higly reccomend them if you can handle the pricetag.

Valo

Post by Valo »

Nice...I bet you're are poupluar with smoking sessions with your buddies now :D I've still yet to try a volcano, I felt bad asking any budtender last time round to show me how to use it when they seemed pretty busy anyway.

This time round though I will make a early appointent with the volcano so I can get well acquainted - that is the plan anyhow, see how it goes in....3 days time!!!

Just taking another look at various pictures people have taken too - I forgot how big your pics are mazdog :) I still don't get tired of watching that funky gibbon as well :lol:
~ Is that a grinder in your pocket? ~
mazdog

Post by mazdog »

thanks valo
the volcano is very easy to use and you should definitely try one out.

a friend of mine just got a bunch of medical herb from california and we are planning a massive session for friday night :lol:
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Congratulations mazdog. It's amazing how you can vapourise the same pinch of grass 2 or 3 times, stoning a roomful of people, then take the remnants, roll them into a joint and get stoned all over again!
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Man, that volcano sounds great. What time should I come over (LOL), since we both live in Arizona. I'll bring the Beer (Foster's) and the lighter. AzLaker :mrgreen:
If you never do, you'll never know.
mazdog

Post by mazdog »

Lemming- I heard of people keeping the vaped remains and then using them to cook with. That is what i intend to do with mine, probably rool one up too just to see what it tastes like and stuff.

Laker- Bring something back on your trip and you are welcome anytime :lol:
X

Post by X »

wow wow wow... stop and brake it down..
what on earth is that Volcano thing? is it some kind of vaporizer?? never heard of it..

but then again, if it is, I don't think I'd be using it.. if any of yu recall an earlier post of mine.. I just love all the ceremony by which I pick out my weed, roll it putting all my love into the joint, and then just the action f smoking it is the best.. vaporizers and all just mess all that up :s :D

anyway, hook me up with what it is!! :)
mazdog

Post by mazdog »

the volcano is considered the industry's best, top of the line vaporizer.
I too love the ritual of rollin up a fattie but this is just better no two ways about it :lol: i guees my new ritual is loading up the chamber and carefully twisting the bag so it stands up and then eagerly awiating the orange light to go off (means it preheated and ready to go). :lol:

Its been a very high week for me.

http://www.gotvape.com/store/Volcano_Vaporizer.html click that for more Volcano info.
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

I've been smoking joints for over a quarter of a century and very much enjoy the ritual. Now I enjoy the ritual of passing around the Volcano bag.
Since I got the Volcano I’ve found my grass goes at least 4-times further. It’s awesome!

https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/Vapo.html
Valo

Post by Valo »

Fresh back from De Kuil and I definately want a volcano at home now!!! I think if I smoked one all day I would get a 'bong headache' but the buzz is something unique - made me play better at pool too!
~ Is that a grinder in your pocket? ~
DR

Post by DR »

Great thing that Vulcano 8)
The only problem is the price of 500 euros :cry:
mazdog

Post by mazdog »

worth EVERY dollar/euro/whatever!!!!
Rici

Post by Rici »

Have had mine since January and I love it. Vaping is the future of weed. I hope it makes some good changes.