Rick Perry makes me ashamed.

Moderators: Balou, Twichaldinho

thompaw

Re: Rick Perry makes me ashamed.

Post by thompaw »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94TLmSrfWYU

My favorite Rick Perry Video

There must have been a door there in the wall when I came in.
geoffk

Post by geoffk »

"I need old pappy's worm in my britches"
http://mokum2006.tumblr.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://mokum2008.tumblr.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

cantona7 wrote:rick perry makes everyone ashamed. I'm a Christian, but this dickhead scares the shit out of me. seriously. Im a firm believer of separation of church and state. .... have never voted republican before, I'm a democrat definitely. so maybe just vote obama again? who knows.
Have a long hard look at Ron Paul please cantona! He is running as republican because for some dumb reason we can only accept a 2 party system. He knows he has to be classified as one or the other to be considered serious. Don't even think of the party name, and focus on how honestly he speaks.
Shells sink. Dreams float.
Uncle Ron

Post by Uncle Ron »

It's over, thank goodness. http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/
Another bites the dust...
gromit

Post by gromit »

they all are scumbags, :x .vote for ME!,... :P ...............
cattales1960

Post by cattales1960 »

Marco wrote:
Uncle Ron wrote:Doesn't say much for Texas, they voted him Governor three times after his predecessor George Double U gave him the Governorship when he went to Washington. Does anyone see any difference between the two, I can't. Which one is the clone? hehehehehe (GWB laughing sound)
Before May 2011, nobody gave a shit about Perry, then he announced, and it was like the second coming for the thumpers. Now look at him, all sad and pathetic sitting somewhere in the middle of the shit pile. Newt is their "new' boy now, how long will he last? Another good ole boy...

Rick Perry is shameful...Ni**erhead anyone? Oh it's ok, he flipped the rock over. Enough said? Apparently not, he's still around.
Michele Bachmann is a joke...believes homosexuals can be converted through the use prayer. Just ask her husband. WTF?
Sarah Palin is mostly forgotten...soon totally forgotten.
Where's Glen Beck? Who cares, leave him there...

America's true patriots, for the WHITES!
Note: I use this word as a term for a subset of the Anglo-Saxon population of the US. Sort of like the Klan, no not sort of, exactly like them.

Next idiot...
Spot on. America just gets dumber and dumber.

Although Jon Huntsman does seem a bit intelligent.
Its our american government that is a dumb ass. There are plenty of intelligent people in the country but our government thinks they are smart when they make some real stupid decisions. Now here is how to fix it. Get rid of the ELECTORIAL COLLEGE VOTE. For you that dont know what this is, when we have an election, each state is assigned so many ECVs. and when the candidate gets the most votes, they get thats states ECVs. After all the votes are in, its who ever has the most ECVs wins the elections. Now here is the problem. Not all states have the same number of ECVs. Essentially in 2000 when BUSH(ass) won, he did not win the most votes, but after his brother fixed the election in florida(thats a whole other story) He won the ECV so essentially he did not win but the way they run the elections here, he did. Stupid government.
I need a miracle everyday