kokopelli

Re: 5 Best Cannabis Holiday Destinations...That Aren't Amste

Post by kokopelli »

How come India isn't on that list ? haha
They've got the best hash in the world in the mountains :P

Slip & Sal

Post by Slip & Sal »

I'm going to protest my arse off this year at Nimbin. They have toasties that smash anyone elses in the world.
I don't take drugs, I am Drugs.
stints

Post by stints »

from personal experience i would add christiania in copenhagen denmark to the list.
the pusher street with there open display of hash and weed is amazing also smoking there is no problem!
i have ben to barcelona and yes smoking and scoring is really easy! during my three days in prague i didnt see anyone smoking nor have i ben offered anything(not that i was looking i had brought my own) .
i will be in usa and canada in may/june and am looking forward to sampling some stuff while i am there!
jamaica is still on the list of must do!
has anyone considered cambodia as travel? one of the poorest countries on this planet but weed is legal as far as i know as cambodians use weed as a spice for pizza as exsample they have pizza deliverys called happy pizza :)

i am sure if youd dig deeper prague and barcelona would disapear of a top 5 list ...not saying there not cool places....
treetop

Post by treetop »

stints wrote:from personal experience i would add christiania in copenhagen denmark to the list.
the pusher street with there open display of hash and weed is amazing also smoking there is no problem!
i have ben to barcelona and yes smoking and scoring is really easy! during my three days in prague i didnt see anyone smoking nor have i ben offered anything(not that i was looking i had brought my own) .
i will be in usa and canada in may/june and am looking forward to sampling some stuff while i am there!
jamaica is still on the list of must do!
has anyone considered cambodia as travel? one of the poorest countries on this planet but weed is legal as far as i know as cambodians use weed as a spice for pizza as exsample they have pizza deliverys called happy pizza :)

i am sure if youd dig deeper prague and barcelona would disapear of a top 5 list ...not saying there not cool places....

In Cambodia weed is illegal but generally tolerated. You can buy weed fairly openly at a few places in Phnom Phen for example there are a couple of happy type pizza places where you can buy weed.
I had mixed results smoking in bars. Some places are fine with it but others not. Better to ask first. The place I hung out at had joints you could buy at the buy and the girls working there basically rolled joints all day and night.
Lots of ex pat clientele there hanging out and relaxing which in the heat of Cambodia is all you can do at times. Go during cold season if you can.

Oh and finally of course you can get weed off the tuk tuk drivers all ver the streets but better haggle and be fussy about what they show as there are normally at least 2 different quality weeds circulating.
How much did you produce?