Bat Dung

Including growing tips and questions.
templeball

Re: Bat Dung

Post by templeball »

Kermit wrote:Have fun, that LSD (barneys=SICK IN MOUTH :wink: ) will taste pretty special if you ask me 8)
Hi kermit
I have two different phenos seemingly of the LSD from the feminised seeds, one a normal looking indica/saliva cross with fairly wide leaves and the other a more spindly plant with thinner leaves that curl. Is this normal? I've taken cuts of both but the wider leaf version looks more like what I was expecting. Anyway both are getting the bat treatment. Am I wrong in expecting feminised seeds to be more consistently one type of phenotype than with regular seeds?

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is King
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

templeball wrote:
Kermit wrote:Have fun, that LSD (barneys=SICK IN MOUTH :wink: ) will taste pretty special if you ask me 8)
Hi kermit
I have two different phenos seemingly of the LSD from the feminised seeds, one a normal looking indica/saliva cross with fairly wide leaves and the other a more spindly plant with thinner leaves that curl. Is this normal? I've taken cuts of both but the wider leaf version looks more like what I was expecting. Anyway both are getting the bat treatment. Am I wrong in expecting feminised seeds to be more consistently one type of phenotype than with regular seeds?

Hi m8,
Sorry i never got round to doing LSD before i stopped, think PANOG has done it maybe even stuart so either of them are your best bet.

Cmon lads give the man some advice 8)
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Kermit wrote:
templeball wrote:
Hi kermit

I had exactly the same experience with this strain. Some plants fine, others with spindly, curling leaves and slow growing. The spindly ones do finish, but the yield is much lower than the others - I don't think the strain is very stable, however the cured buds do make for a really fine smoke.
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

^^ seems to be what I hear more often than not wi Barneys Genetics , must be rushing them to market rather than growing out a few generations

Someone I know had the Tangerine Dream and it was teribble , looked as if it wasnt gonna finish , total loose scraggly buds that tasted like soap :shock:
-
templeball

Post by templeball »

Thank you for the reply guys
The difference is indeed vast, I've kept cuttings of the bushy pheno and not bothered with
keeping any of the spindly lanky one. Just as well as the cuttings of lanky Joe were shooting up and giving me space problems anyway. The bushy one seems to like topping too, I think I remember USBL mentioning that in a post once.
Twichaldinho

Post by Twichaldinho »

Templeball.... Boner wanted this link posted for you.

http://thedevilsharvestseeds.com/index.php/casey-jones

Boner is a Cunt. I am a Cunt.
Peace.
Endure
templeball

Post by templeball »

Twichaldinho wrote:Templeball.... Boner wanted this link posted for you.

http://thedevilsharvestseeds.com/index.php/casey-jones

Boner is a Cunt. I am a Cunt.
Peace.

you are all gentlemen of the highest order,
...what have you done with Boner, have you become his representative on planet earth?

Im still a way off tasting how the casey chems shape up, will post a verdict for sure, then its the connesieur seeds feminised Casey Jones ones next, this is another angle now, cheers