“The Book” @ Nes Cafe - Rules and Conditions of use

Anything else.

Moderator: Balou

Rez

“The Book” @ Nes Cafe - Rules and Conditions of use

Post by Rez »

“Rules and Conditions of use”

Clause # 1: Photographs of “The Book”

Photographs of “The Book” are permitted to be taken and published on the internet. You may photograph any part of “The Book”. You must seek consent of an individual should you wish to post a picture on the internet that contains an image of somebody featured in “The Book”

However, once I; Rezin_8_ed have signed page 1 of "The Book", left my picture along with "My Message" the ONLY method of viewing page one of "The Book" shall be "with your own eyes".

I request that no photographs of me; Rezin_8_ed or the completed page one of “The Book” be published on the internet.

Clause # 2: Content and size of your entry to “The Book”

The only place that “The Book” has been discussed is the ACD Forum. It is therefore requested that “The Book” be for the sole use of ACD members.
As b00k_d@ddy, I request that you think before you write. I would request that each person making an entry into “The Book” restricts their entry to a MAXIMUM of one page per Amsterdam visit. I suggest that you start “Your Page” with your ACD member nickname and the date of your visit. You can add a photo, draw a picture, write down what you bought and from where, how much you bought and it’s price, doodle all over it… do what YOU want. It is suggested that you organise “Your Page” so you can make multiple entries for each day of your visit – should the need arise.

When making return visits to Amsterdam and “The Book”, you can start a fresh page using the method described above.

For those members that have ALREADY signed “The Book” in a different way; you may also start a new page – “Your Page”.

There are NO LIMITS on how many times any member visits Amsterdam. The will therefore be NO LIMITS on how many entries a member can make in “The Book”. If you go to Amsterdam six times per year and you want to make an entry into the book each time you visit then please do. THE ONLY LIMITS ARE: ONE PAGE PER AMSTERDAM VISIT. Obviously, you can organise your entry however you like and if you just want to put your name and the date then that’s fine too.

When I visit I will be making my gratitude and appreciation known to DC (Dave) who played a MAJOR part in the setting up of “The Book”, I suggest we all do the same.

This has been set up to make it fair, structured and functional.

Any questions or suggestions can be posted here, PM'd to me or e-mailed to: rezin_8_ed@hotmail.com

Disclaimer: This document can be edited at any time by the author – Rezin_8_ed. Any alterations to this document will be made public via the ACD Forum

"I laughed so hard I nearly had a whitey"

Carla 4/21/2009
Doog

Post by Doog »

I like the idea of members being able to devote a whole page of THE BOOK to their exploits while in Amsterdam. That will make it an even better guide to the recent history of the coffeeshops scene and which shops stocked what and when.

Photographs are always going to be a bit of a "sticky" but If you're gonna take photos then there are plenty of other ways to display them without posting on the internet.

I would personally love it if somebody took my photo and posted it on this site with no hiding of face or anything like that.

I can look at it and really say to myself "I was there".

The only thing I've got that comes close to that is the photo of THE BOOK that was posted a while back (which happened to have my little mention on it).

I use it as my desktop wallpaper as a sort of inspirational, motivational tool to encourage me to get my ass into gear to be back there next year.
Rez

Post by Rez »

Doog wrote:I use it as my desktop wallpaper as a sort of inspirational, motivational tool to encourage me to get my ass into gear to be back there next year.
:lol: You're as bad as me mate :lol:

Carla 4/21/2009
bluelaru

Post by bluelaru »

COME ON NOW.....THIS IS FUCKING CHOICE
DC

Post by DC »

See, yer deffinately just goin on random. This is an abvious subject to keep away from. 1 it's about the Nes and I'm sure through yer own choice you'll not be back there again. and 2 it's about the book...which people write in?...write? Top 10 list of sujects blu should stay away from so she doesn't give easy ammunition to the people she's slaggin....at number 1 is....? Anything involving the use of written grammer. We'll let you off this time though. Seeing how you've been so busy today. :wink: :D
bluelaru

Post by bluelaru »

ITS SO I SEE MY NAME YOU BARTENDER YOU
Nimrod

Re: “The Book” @ Nes Cafe - Rules and Conditions of use

Post by Nimrod »

Time for a nearly five-year bump on this. Lookie what happens when SEARCH is enacted.

For such a lazy fucker, Rez sure has a lot of rules about what used to be his. :wink: Too late to take your book and go home, now.

Is it even the same book that's there now? Can anyone confirm this?

Dave...where you been?
Rez

Post by Rez »

Jeeeeeeeezus, did i really write that shit.

That's just wrong.

Carla 4/21/2009
DC

Post by DC »

Suppose that's why they call it fishing instead of catching.
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Rez ur right into the hard and fast rules eh? Rule no. 1 - throw out the rules. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Amsterdam dreaming.............
Rez

Post by Rez »

It would appear I had issues back in 2007 :oops:

Carla 4/21/2009