Dear Red States

Anything else.

Moderator: Balou

geoffk

Post by geoffk »

courtjester wrote:Missouri's motto should be:

"Undecided. Since 1861."

GeoffK, congrats on your state's blueness this morning. Colorado and New Mexico are looking prettier than ever today.
Thanks. This is a big step as we've only voted thrice since 1948 for a democrat president. Keep us updated on the Michigan medical scene. I haven't been back to Michigan for 3 years. The future looks brighter.

courtjester

Post by courtjester »

Will do.
codejd

Re: Dear Red States

Post by codejd »

geoffk wrote: By the way, we're taking all the good pot, too. You get that dirt weed
from Mexico and Kansas ditches.

Peace out,
The Blue States

:shock: geoffk, might want to come down and check out what came out of those "dirt weed ditches" down here in kansas last month :wink:
Donkey smell.
geoffk

Post by geoffk »

codejd wrote:
geoffk wrote: By the way, we're taking all the good pot, too. You get that dirt weed
from Mexico and Kansas ditches.

Peace out,
The Blue States

:shock: geoffk, might want to come down and check out what came out of those "dirt weed ditches" down here in kansas last month :wink:
:lol:
cheese

Post by cheese »

hahahah that is hilarious...

nice post there geoffk
' Smoke em if you got em '
cattales1960

Post by cattales1960 »

well since DH posted that it looks like we are once again a red state (MO) but we are getting closer to blue.. this time by only 6000 votes. Great read geoff. IM glad I have friends in those places to stay with.. hehehe.
I need a miracle everyday
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

Amusing read at best. Sadly you have let yourself become divided and conquered...

Shells sink. Dreams float.
EasilySuede

Post by EasilySuede »

redeyezman wrote:Sadly you have let yourself become divided and conquered...
+1
Not the sadly part though. Being divided and conquered rocks. :twisted: (where's the whip-crackin' smiley when you need it?)
Uncle Ron

Post by Uncle Ron »

Excellent read, thanks GK.
I've always considered NH a blue state, but they're being real dicks about MMJ. Still working on the language, right (sarcastic tone).
What happened to our motto "Live Free or Die"? You do have medical insurance, right? No, ok, go ahead and die.
Sounds more like a Red State than a Blue State. Shameful, not to mention sad.

Here's a tidbit...
They get to keep Fox News and Entertainment as well since they are the major info outlet for their political party.
Here's the really good stuff, you ready? Honey Boo Boo Child led the ratings over the Repuglican National Convention.
Need anything more be said? Yup.......... NEXT...

It's no longer a matter of if but rather a matter of when the next American Civil War will take place.
The war will start out resembling a war between the classes, the have not's vs the have's, which will spill into bigotry and lead to a race war as well.
America's road to total collapse is being paved as we speak, and the funny part is that it's the best maintained road in the whole USofA.

Lastly, they are the true AMERICAN TALIBAN. Need proof, compare the ideologies and see for yourself.
Parallel universe and all that... some fucking cosmic joke this turned out to be.
Now then, where are the last of those Dolphins hiding? Time to get off of this rock...

Happy trails...
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

UR...Fox news is republican propaganda machine, that is clear! The rest are propaganda machines for whoever remains. Maybe this isn't so clear to the masses because the others have been in business longer than FOX, and know more dirty tricks? Alternative media has really been a refuge for me, but I don't think it will catch on anytime soon because people would have to find news, facts, and think for themselves instead of being spoon fed bullshit. Also nothing to say alternative media isn't in it for the $$$ like their big brothers. Really comes down to find the few, the proud, the honest reporters! Ben Swann is one, hopefully he doesn't sell out like so many of those before him.

Since this was originally intended to be a victory post I thought it only fair to post a few of his acts of treason. After all this is Constitution Day in the good ole' US of A, and being an Oath Keeper I thought it be only fair. For those who disagree with this extremely well thought out, and well written LIVING document kindly find a country that better suits you. We will not fault or ridicule you.

1. Accepting foreign title and office while acting as U.S. President and without consulting Congress when in 2009, Obama assumed the Chairmanship of the UN Security Council, the international body responsible for declaring war on behalf of the UN, in violation of U.S. Constitution Article I, Section 9

2. Surrendering sovereign U.S. war-making to foreign powers and international authorities by attacking Libya without consulting Congress, in violation of U.S. Constitution Article 1, Section 8 and U.S. Code Title 50, Chapter 33:1541-1548

3. Refusing to secure our broken borders from illegal alien invasion, international criminal incursion, and terrorist cadre penetration, in violation of U.S. Constitution, Article III, Section 3 and Article IV, Section 4

Acts of treason are not uncommon, and have been committed by every president in recent history. I claim no political affiliation, and wish to promote nothing other than the Constitution which dictates the supreme laws of these United States.
Shells sink. Dreams float.
myoung321

Post by myoung321 »

redeyezman wrote:UR...Fox news is republican propaganda machine, that is clear! The rest are propaganda machines for whoever remains. Maybe this isn't so clear to the masses because the others have been in business longer than FOX, and know more dirty tricks? Alternative media has really been a refuge for me, but I don't think it will catch on anytime soon because people would have to find news, facts, and think for themselves instead of being spoon fed bullshit. Also nothing to say alternative media isn't in it for the $$$ like their big brothers. Really comes down to find the few, the proud, the honest reporters! Ben Swann is one, hopefully he doesn't sell out like so many of those before him.

Since this was originally intended to be a victory post I thought it only fair to post a few of his acts of treason. After all this is Constitution Day in the good ole' US of A, and being an Oath Keeper I thought it be only fair. For those who disagree with this extremely well thought out, and well written LIVING document kindly find a country that better suits you. We will not fault or ridicule you.

1. Accepting foreign title and office while acting as U.S. President and without consulting Congress when in 2009, Obama assumed the Chairmanship of the UN Security Council, the international body responsible for declaring war on behalf of the UN, in violation of U.S. Constitution Article I, Section 9

2. Surrendering sovereign U.S. war-making to foreign powers and international authorities by attacking Libya without consulting Congress, in violation of U.S. Constitution Article 1, Section 8 and U.S. Code Title 50, Chapter 33:1541-1548

3. Refusing to secure our broken borders from illegal alien invasion, international criminal incursion, and terrorist cadre penetration, in violation of U.S. Constitution, Article III, Section 3 and Article IV, Section 4

Acts of treason are not uncommon, and have been committed by every president in recent history. I claim no political affiliation, and wish to promote nothing other than the Constitution which dictates the supreme laws of these United States.
I see the local Right Wing Hate Monger Birther couldn't resist the chance to jump in with some wing nut "Obama is a Traitor" crap... You're a funny guy...
Michael - My Photography site - http://www.myoungimages.com/Vacation