Vapourisers

Hardware and techniques: joints, pipes and vaporisers.
Rici

Post by Rici »

Yo Sess
or anyone with a volcano

Try putting in herbs with the weed. I find that mint flakes from the grocery store give a nice lifting to weed. Its a nice change if the bud you have isnt the best.

Valo

Post by Valo »

Maybe a bit of an amatuer question, but like I said I have only used a vaporizer once before.....

but would the indica/sativa difference still be noticed ?? i mean it as would a vapo of indica still put me flattened out as apposed to a lifting sativa weed?
~ Is that a grinder in your pocket? ~
Rici

Post by Rici »

I believe that it does. What the vaporizer does is just make it more efficient. The effect always come through. I remeber one of the best tasting weeds i ever had was sick in the volcano. Put some Strawberry Cough in there , and the taste came through very clear.
bigblunts

Post by bigblunts »

i went looking on the internet for vaporisers and the Vapir site, air-2.com,
had the volcano on there for $450 US, thats a lot cheaper than any other site i had found, also they are releasing a new vapir that is handheld and goes for $130 US, they also have a european model .
timbo

Post by timbo »

Had a look at that air-2 site and the handheld model looks wicked and affordable. I want to cut out tobacco at some point but can't afford a volcano and the vapir 3.0 looks perfect, hopefully wont have to wait to long to get either, found one for £100.
Clothehouse is all u need when u got love. Woodstock 69!
timbo

Post by timbo »

Also just read sess' bit on this topic and apparently the 'vapir' make is crap so now might not get one, anyone else ever used this make?
Clothehouse is all u need when u got love. Woodstock 69!
PissDrinker

Post by PissDrinker »

The vapir is a useless piece of SHITE! After less than a week I sold mine on ebay and bought a volcano. More pricey but its all i've used for five months now.

PD

Yeah, Motherfuckers!
mazdog

Post by mazdog »

Does anyone have any recoomendation on a good place to order a Volcano from online?? I think i am gonna start savin up for one. On Ebay the goin price appears to be $539, i would imagine i can get one from a reputable online dealer for that or less???

any info or links are greatly appreciated.
Valo

Post by Valo »

Excuse my lack of education when it comes to vaporisers, but as I think I may have mentioned before that the only time I have used one was in Pink Floyds, several hours after a heavy bong session (so needless to say I have never had the full benefit from a vapo).

Hoping to change this over the next coming days but I just wanted to ask one question about the volcano vapo.......is it designed to take the whole hit in one lungful (the whole bag in one go)? or many smaller tokes?

I will be asking the seller behind the bar to demonstrate it for mu first time, but any info before hand would be much appreciated.
~ Is that a grinder in your pocket? ~
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Valo - the bag on a Volcano can vary in size but unless it is very small or you have an incredible lung capacity, I don't think you'll be able to do it in one hit :wink:
You can vapourise the same portion of bud 2 or 3 times so it seems like it lasts forever!
Mazdog - I don't know the current dollar/euro exchange but The Volcano costs about 500 euros form the manufacturers in Germany https://www.storz-bickel.com/cgi-bin/in ... 1007179895. It's a lot of money for a hot air machine but it works like no other.
mazdog

Post by mazdog »

You can vapourise the same portion of bud 2 or 3 times
Really?? dam wish i would have kbnow that or the that the guy in Amnesia would have told me that :lol: :lol: :lol: oh well i got tore up on two bags.

I had pretty big bags so i got like 3-4 good "hits" from each bag.

500euro is about $625 at the moment...so i guess that ebay price of $539 is a good deal.
X

Post by X »

Vaporizers are a good, but I find them waaaaayy too expensive.. I have another way of achieving the same thing, and all that you need to pay is:

1) your hash (has to be good though...)
2) a lighter (preferably with fuel..)

then you just Chase The Dragon!

if anyone doesn´t know what that is, I´ll explain it.. very simple, and VERY effective.. just need a little skill :)
mazdog

Post by mazdog »

I´ll explain it.
please do...
GK330ci

Vapourisers

Post by GK330ci »

I have been looking to give up tobacco for some time now and a vapouriser seems like the best way forward. After a lot of research, I have settled on the Volcano - everything I've read about it so far has been good. There is a shop based in Glasgow, Scotland that's selling it for £270, which is the cheapest I've seen it anywhere.

Sarah - It would be interesting to test out the DE_VERDAMPER that you are using. I'm in Brum myself and would be up for a little tester session if you don't mind.
stickeyman deluxe NYC

Post by stickeyman deluxe NYC »

MENTAL NOTE TO SELF: I MUST FIND A VAPORIZER IMMEADIATLY!!!!!!!HAPPY SMOKING, MAY THE BUDDAH BLESS YOU 3 TIMES OVER.SMD NYC :lol:
*remember always let the light inside you shine,may all your dreams come true.Reach high.SMD BK NYC