Stoned Driving Test

Cannabis sans frontieres.
geekymonkey

Stoned Driving Test

Post by geekymonkey »

This is not exactly scientific, but a fun news story:

http://shar.es/YzxBz

Because life is too short to smoke bad bud.
mafufero

Re: Stoned Driving Test

Post by mafufero »

That was funny, especially the woman. How many watched it and thought, "man, I'd love to take that test"? The fact that they were smoking in front of an officer is a sign of the times, good times.
Next trip: November 2013
geoffk

Post by geoffk »

Fox News in Denver did one, not quite as fair
http://www.autoblog.com/2012/12/12/part ... ana-drivi/
http://mokum2006.tumblr.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://mokum2008.tumblr.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
amstajunkie

Post by amstajunkie »

I like how the officer compared that 16 Inch tall traffic cone to a 6 foot tall person. I back over little shit like that all the time and I am not high mostly.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

All my driving tests I have done wasted, my 40 ton dumper test was done whilst sharing a joint with my instructor, my two car tests where done wrecked and the first I failed with a big fat red D, the second was done in 15mins, fork truck was just a session in itself. Imho I drive better stoned, less of a lead foot. :wink: :lol: infact I can't think of any test or exam in the last 20 years (apart from piss n Swab) I have not done stoned :lol:
treetop

Post by treetop »

Kermit wrote:All my driving tests I have done wasted, my 40 ton dumper test was done whilst sharing a joint with my instructor, my two car tests where done wrecked and the first I failed with a big fat red D, the second was done in 15mins, fork truck was just a session in itself. Imho I drive better stoned, less of a lead foot. :wink: :lol: infact I can't think of any test or exam in the last 20 years (apart from piss n Swab) I have not done stoned :lol:
I must admit the idea of doing a driving test scares me as I just don't think I'd have the balls to carry it off. Also I'm pretty forgetful when I'm stoned. :oops:

Have you been stoned for 20 years or do you just get stoned for special occasions like driving tests! 8)
How much did you produce?
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

treetop wrote:
Kermit wrote:All my driving tests I have done wasted, my 40 ton dumper test was done whilst sharing a joint with my instructor, my two car tests where done wrecked and the first I failed with a big fat red D, the second was done in 15mins, fork truck was just a session in itself. Imho I drive better stoned, less of a lead foot. :wink: :lol: infact I can't think of any test or exam in the last 20 years (apart from piss n Swab) I have not done stoned :lol:
I must admit the idea of doing a driving test scares me as I just don't think I'd have the balls to carry it off. Also I'm pretty forgetful when I'm stoned. :oops:

Have you been stoned for 20 years or do you just get stoned for special occasions like driving tests! 8)
19 yrs and 8 months I have been stoned apart from the odd Amsterdam pre trip break , think last 5 mths is the longest I have not smoked, so all my city and guilds, nvqs, first aid certificates and any other tests during that time and very good grades to boot, weed is my performance enhancing drug, I even do my runs and single track stoned, no booze though, odd glass of wine on special occasions but never booze.

As it goes "dont drink and drive, smoke and fly" :wink: 8)