Bit coins and Silk road

Legal news, protests, etc.
Rob_OG

Re: Bit coins and Silk road

Post by Rob_OG »

This is the site if you want to watch BC fluctuate

http://preev.com/

If Frankenstein came face-to-face with the monster Marijuana, he would drop dead of fright.
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

that is not 100% live/accurate, i just checked it said $123 but the actual sale at that time was $122.2, this site also only displays mtgox market price, depending where you plan on buying the price may be higher or lower. mtgox is a good place to use as a guide to the current exchange rate.

check http://bitcoin.clarkmoody.com/
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
PurpleLean

Post by PurpleLean »

Taylor wrote:You can buy it online on silk road but it's just so much work for us lazy stoners. Now I know what I'm doing pc wise but I know to stay away from BitCoins. Think about it, the value of currency changes but we still have currency. Physical things which relate to real world gold.

The problem with Bitcoin is that it can't be moderated. A currency for the people sounds great but with no authority I think something fishy would happen somewhere. Bitcoins are useful for black market dealers, gangs and mafias imho.

As for silk road, I've ordered from there. It was equiv to the stuff you get on the AMS CS menus for 8-9e. It's ok but just 'ok'. That's not to say there arent some good sellers on SR.

To those people who are dry, I feel for you. I went on a website to order online and found a real life genuine dealer who imports from the netherlands weekly.

Good luck!

Namaste
Man you got to PM me that link!
Taylor

Post by Taylor »

PurpleLean wrote:
Taylor wrote:You can buy it online on silk road but it's just so much work for us lazy stoners. Now I know what I'm doing pc wise but I know to stay away from BitCoins. Think about it, the value of currency changes but we still have currency. Physical things which relate to real world gold.

The problem with Bitcoin is that it can't be moderated. A currency for the people sounds great but with no authority I think something fishy would happen somewhere. Bitcoins are useful for black market dealers, gangs and mafias imho.

As for silk road, I've ordered from there. It was equiv to the stuff you get on the AMS CS menus for 8-9e. It's ok but just 'ok'. That's not to say there arent some good sellers on SR.

To those people who are dry, I feel for you. I went on a website to order online and found a real life genuine dealer who imports from the netherlands weekly.

Good luck!

Namaste
Man you got to PM me that link!
Read my thread and you'll be able to work it out! :)
Panog

Post by Panog »

Bought some hash straight from India on the road it's pretty good and quite cheap. But I think the road isn't really a good deal for weed, but sourcing lab tested hard drugs is a new world for me.
Rob_OG

Post by Rob_OG »

SR prices are worldwide for the most part, so are high. There are a few UK and US dealers there who will deal off the grid too, and you can get some good deals. The real attraction is the safety of escrow.
If Frankenstein came face-to-face with the monster Marijuana, he would drop dead of fright.
bitco

Post by bitco »

Rob_OG wrote:This is the site if you want to watch BC fluctuate

http://preev.com/
you can find also here charts http://buybitcoinz.eu
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

Panog wrote:Bought some hash straight from India on the road it's pretty good and quite cheap. But I think the road isn't really a good deal for weed, but sourcing lab tested hard drugs is a new world for me.
you can find AMAZING brick weed at SR at ridiculous prices ;) 25 euros 5 grams
Last edited by RvanSteensel on Sun 25th Aug 2013 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
ktown smokerz

Post by ktown smokerz »

I have had some amazing bud of SR and Atlantis. There is a Canadian seller on alantis that is one of the best. Amazing bud, perfect cure and flush. £180 a oz, iv has Chemdog, hawian snow, vanilla kush, violator kush, Burmese kush, purple kush budder , jack herra. All very high standard. Both websites work a treat, everything has arrived, my mate even ordered half a pound and that turned up within a week :)