Truffles?

Myro

Truffles?

Post by Myro »

Where to find best truffles in the town?

Balou

Re: Truffles?

Post by Balou »

All of the smart shops are about the same more or less with my favorite being Conscious Dreams.
Are you stoned? Like a gravel road bitch, like a gravel road!
Myro

Post by Myro »

Balou wrote:All of the smart shops are about the same more or less with my favorite being Conscious Dreams.
Thanks.
Bifton

Post by Bifton »

How strong are truffles? Like roughly how long do you trip for? Its always nice to know how long the madness will last for :mrgreen:
Myro

Post by Myro »

Bifton wrote:How strong are truffles? Like roughly how long do you trip for? Its always nice to know how long the madness will last for :mrgreen:
we have eat 4 days in a row and I almost didn't eat them before. just 2 times. once I eated half portion and it didn't work, I was on wrong place and another time I eated some some home made shit. I smoked alot before and had speed and extasy for 50-100 times in 10 years.
if you are going with a Delphins Delight 5 grams per day (in one eating), 3 days in a row, you will be pumpin up, euforic first two days, you will interact with the people. Third it day it wasn't work (just a little bit), I think cause we have go out of the crowd. Fourth day we eated Hawaians 10 grams in one eating and it wasn't work (just a little bit) for 3 hours while we have be out of tha mass. after we have came in the centre we start to trip big time. I got sick for 2 hours, after that it stopped to work, just a little bit and it was very good feeling.
fourt day we were on road to home and completely normal, while day after, which was yesterday, I had flashbacks, and today also but not that much.

On the other side friend was nervous about people on the Dolphins Delight, too. First day he eated 10 grams (the others day just like me) and he tripped he is soaring/levitating, he is sweating.

all in all we are back in Amsterdam in spring, or maybe earler who knows :mrgreen:
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

never got me high
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
naits

Post by naits »

They are really weak, we shared a box of high hawaains 22 gr between 2 persons. Very short trip with som confusion and alot of blinking visuals. Not at all comparable to shrooms.
Ccfc stoner

Post by Ccfc stoner »

I had 15 g of mexican truffles on my last visit, was incredibly wasted off of them although i did eat them with a hash brownie and proceeded to smoke my way thru 5 g of weed as well, spent the entire of that night sat on the balcony of my hotel creasing over with laughter

I honestly have not felt that way since i started smoking many years ago and while i did not really hallucinate anything everything was very visually distorted and changing shape all the time and everything just looked nicer

Trip was about 6 hours total

Also is pointless doing them every day as you build a resistance to them very fast as i found out doing them again the next night and not having anything like the same effect
Myro

Post by Myro »

Ccfc stoner wrote:Also is pointless doing them every day as you build a resistance to them very fast as i found out doing them again the next night and not having anything like the same effect
Yeah, first day is always the best. I had great feeling and energy and I just came in the town, didn't sleep barely nothing, was so tired.
Marco

Post by Marco »

Has anyone had luck getting real mushrooms lately? (Not asking where!)
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

Marco wrote:Has anyone had luck getting real mushrooms lately? (Not asking where!)
tell stan to buy a grow kit
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke