I'm a lightweight

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
zunkii

I'm a lightweight

Post by zunkii »

Well about 5 years since my last visit, and boy am I a lightweight now.

I remember the days of buying a gram of 8 or 10 different strains per day and smoking non stop from when I arrived till when I left often smoking on the way to Barneys for breakfast.
Well I returned for a short stay, arrived Sunday 3.00pm and left Mon 4.00pm.
First stop was voyagers as per the recommendations on this board we bought a gm of each of Kosher and Strawberry, we rolled one of each, but only smoked the Kosher, (I mix with tobacco and get 3 Js per gm) it fu**ed us we were off our faces. We went to Stones for a few beers and to watch the football, and smoke the other one we then bought a gm of the sweet cream from Hunters, and went to Nes to chat with Dave and have a game of pool or three.
We went out to eat and ended up in 420 with a gm of Carmelo.
We didn't buy anything to smoke on the Monday but just had a J made up of about 1/2 of what was left of the grass (we gave the rest to some French guy, and we had 1 Carmelo / sweet cream j at the airport before going through.
So a very mellow trip, nicely buzzing from start to finish and all on 2gm of grass and.2 gm of hash, I have been on 420s in the past with people on this board and when I would do that before lunch. I would blow €150 - 200 on weed for a two day trip this time we were both done for €50.

One of the benefits of not smoking everyday and growing old.

Zunk

gapie

Re: I'm a lightweight

Post by gapie »

:mrgreen: :twisted:
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
Redeye

Post by Redeye »

Hey Zunkii

I havent been for about 5 years either and planning a trip for later this year!

I know I'm a lightweight already. The crappy weed I have now is enough to hit home. To be honest I'm terrified of what the dam will do to me :mrgreen:
You missed it right?
Lemon Haze

Post by Lemon Haze »

All good mate. I don't tend to smoke at home much and save it up for Amsterdam visits. I feel like a lightweight too for the first day, but by the second I've built my tolerance where I can handle my weight again and not be zoned out on one joint. :)

And hey, if you can enjoy yourself for a few Euro's a day rather than blowing your savings to get high then that's all good man!
"Drugs induce paranoia and psychosis in people who have never taken any." Terence McKenna
Redeye

Post by Redeye »

Haha I reckon I'll acclimatise soon enough but it will be cheaper!!

Zunk we've met on a 420 before...right? You from SA?
You missed it right?
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

zunkii wrote:Well about 5 years since my last visit, and boy am I a lightweight now.

I remember the days of buying a gram of 8 or 10 different strains per day and smoking non stop from when I arrived till when I left often smoking on the way to Barneys for breakfast.
Well I returned for a short stay, arrived Sunday 3.00pm and left Mon 4.00pm.
First stop was voyagers as per the recommendations on this board we bought a gm of each of Kosher and Strawberry, we rolled one of each, but only smoked the Kosher, (I mix with tobacco and get 3 Js per gm) it fu**ed us we were off our faces. We went to Stones for a few beers and to watch the football, and smoke the other one we then bought a gm of the sweet cream from Hunters, and went to Nes to chat with Dave and have a game of pool or three.
We went out to eat and ended up in 420 with a gm of Carmelo.
We didn't buy anything to smoke on the Monday but just had a J made up of about 1/2 of what was left of the grass (we gave the rest to some French guy, and we had 1 Carmelo / sweet cream j at the airport before going through.
So a very mellow trip, nicely buzzing from start to finish and all on 2gm of grass and.2 gm of hash, I have been on 420s in the past with people on this board and when I would do that before lunch. I would blow €150 - 200 on weed for a two day trip this time we were both done for €50.

One of the benefits of not smoking everyday and growing old.

Zunk
Good to see you back.....even if it's been awhile. :shock: :shock: Maybe see you next year for the 10th anniversary. :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
woodz60

Post by woodz60 »

I hear you, zunkii. My smoking opportunities have dropped off since becoming a later-in-life Dad, and don't think I could possibly keep up with the likes of the everyday smokers from this community (although I would give it 1 hell of a try!) My host from previous trips really enjoyed the fact that I purchased such a wide variety (& quantity) of weeds & hashes. He didn't have to go coffeeshopping for a long time after I left...
I may be stoned, but don't take me for granite...
zootdog

Post by zootdog »

im going in april and my tollerence will have seriously dropped. any tips for not getting zoned out really quickly? i want to be high but still aware of everything as ttheres things i want to do but always forget to when im there, due to being zoned out lol
backstraped
woodz60

Post by woodz60 »

Zoot- as I have read here, and experienced first-hand, the budtenders at ACD Endorsed coffeeshops will steer you in the right direction when it comes to potency of their products. Just tell them what your desired effect is, and most shops will have good suggestions for you for a pleasant visit. On my last trip, my plan was to buy & fly and partake later on my first day in A'dam. Those plans were dashed when a friend from my hometown spotted me getting off a tram and we went to Dolphins and smoked a cocktail joint in the mid-morning. It must've been mostly kushy, as this was the early start to my Amsterdam wreckage and I was very scatter-brained from that point on, not that I was complaining, mind you.
I may be stoned, but don't take me for granite...
Bilbo Baggins

Post by Bilbo Baggins »

Ha well done mate glad you had a good time---that Kosher Kush from Voyagers will cabbage your brain every time.
Dam Square/Damraak Webcam Live http://hdtv.webcam.nl/website/page1/pag ... creen.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
alpen rock

Post by alpen rock »

that Kosher Kush from Voyagers will cabbage your brain every time.
So true!!
:lol:
any tips for not getting zoned out really quickly?
Personally I prefer to smoke (imported) hash in the daytime.
courtjester

Post by courtjester »

Fun in 24 hours. I remember your posts from years back. Good to see another one.