Not refrigerated stones

blackwhite

Not refrigerated stones

Post by blackwhite »

Hello so i bought a pack off Dragon Slayer truffles about a week ago, went home left them in the closet and just forgot about them. Today i suddenly remembered that i have them and took them out, but even without opening the packing i saw that its all covered with this white fluffy thing like mold. Was shocked until i for the 1 time carefully read whats sead at the packing - it had to be in a temperature from 2-4 degrees. So i had left them in a dark place but probably in about 20 degrees for a week- all the time, so should i trow them out? They where kinda white already when i bought them but definitely not fluffy white if my memory serves me correctly.
I have a bad camera but if picture is a must in this case i can try to take it.

Now they are chilling in my frige.

Lemon Haze

Re: Not refrigerated stones

Post by Lemon Haze »

Throw them out and just buy a new pack.
"Drugs induce paranoia and psychosis in people who have never taken any." Terence McKenna
macky

Post by macky »

blackwhite wrote:Hello so i bought a pack off Dragon Slayer truffles about a week ago, went home left them in the closet and just forgot about them. Today i suddenly remembered that i have them and took them out, but even without opening the packing i saw that its all covered with this white fluffy thing like mold. Was shocked until i for the 1 time carefully read whats sead at the packing - it had to be in a temperature from 2-4 degrees. So i had left them in a dark place but probably in about 20 degrees for a week- all the time, so should i trow them out? They where kinda white already when i bought them but definitely not fluffy white if my memory serves me correctly.
I have a bad camera but if picture is a must in this case i can try to take it.

Now they are chilling in my frige.
Hey dude ask guy at smart shop to go in back get you tried mexican shrooms. store for long time no problem PS 17 euro,s two and half grams also has two other types. Cheers
sensismiler

Post by sensismiler »

Personally Id chuck them out but the white fluff may just be mycellium ie the 'roots' of fungi.

edit: just realized how old this thread is...
Smith2

Post by Smith2 »

Good thing we don't chuck out the threads with white fluff on them, eh?