Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 06:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Adamster

Re: The best old school hash you've had, anywhere in the wor

Post by Adamster »

jamaican red gum beat hash I ever smoked n even better then most waxes n shatter oils ... Iv smoked since don't even come close to it !! Back in the days (1990-1993)
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 06:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amigo83

Post by Amigo83 »

Home made Hash from Rashol (village near malana).
Was there in 2005, smoke some of the best charas and hash that I smoked in my life. The home made hash was the top
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

kingbee wrote:Wow that gum sounds awesome Adamster :) I'd like to sample that for sure ;) Can you describe the taste and high more?

I used to get great Jamaican herb from a Yardie in England; it was always good, but sometimes as he was chopping it off the block with a machete, he would would wink, and that meant it was Great herb that time :) ...about one in 3 times it was off the hook, but always a good smoke 8)

I also grew Jamaican 15 years ago, seeds from Jamaica which my mate brought back from his honeymoon there: great wake & bake material.

Damn I get nostalgic for these old goodies :)
Texture was like jelly hash with a bleuish Color !
Taste like grapes n cherries and hell of a bubbler !
Was sold back then for 40-60$ a gram ! Just put it like this at the time I'd rather smoke a gram of that back in the days when I could of got some nice Moroccan or some afghan gold Stamp or red sealed from 45-50$ for 1/4 oz !! My dealer would sell .1+ and one .1 we would do 3 bottle toke each whit 3 ppl ;) .1 = 9 mini bottle tokes n if would of smoked that to myself id be in a coma buzz :D my friend triple ice wax ( of now days ) would be the closes thing to the jam ( name ppl gave it ) but yeah my friends triple ice wax < co2 wax purified 3 time made from some mystery bud... puts some ppl in a coma ! I've got picture of It ...just need to upload somewhere
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

Triple ice wax
50€ a gram ! 8)
ZoZo420

Post by ZoZo420 »

I got mine from a village in Khost Afghanistan. Im not sure of the name but the villagers made it in their homes and it knocked me out. I remember it being blackish brown and it was easy to crumble. I had a feeling it had opium in it, but not sure. Sorry no pics.
ZoZo420

Post by ZoZo420 »

kingbee wrote:Further to the "Best import hash from a coffeeshop" thread, I'd like to open up the floor to the best old-school hashish that you've had anywhere in the world.

This does not include indoor-grown buds turned into hash. This does include outdoor, traditionally-grown old school hash from countries of origin (i.e. if you're *there*, it's not 'import hash' ;) )

So here we go, this is some Moroccan hash that I refined myself in Morocco, it was made by using multiple screens, whereas the Moroccans usually produce (much) lower grade, by only using one large-holed screen and beat the shit out of the plants with 2 sticks:

Note: you will NOT find this quality by going to farms in Morocco; you have to get the raw skuff powder from the farm, either by making it yourself, or asking them not to press and wrap it, just the powder. Then you need to screen it. You will end up with 2 equal piles: one green-looking and unsmokable, the other one golden and much purer.

The highest grades in Morocco are made by private families, who only supply their extended families who own coffeeshops in NL.

Edit: more pics later
What kind of screens and how many microns?
kingbee

Post by kingbee »