Laced Marijuana??

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
mazdog

Post by mazdog »

i have limited knowledge on mescaline......i have to assume its NOT really smokeable....but they definitely make mescaline teas.

nytvd

Post by nytvd »

once a long time ago i was in Israel and had gotten hold of some red lebanese hash that supposedly was mixed with opium. it smelled and tasted like no other hash i ever smoked and was pliable like playdough.
the effect - we were flat out on our backs for 3 hours... :lol:
never had anything like it since.
Religion Race Color Creed... Whatever
Pharcyde

Post by Pharcyde »

Isn't DMT smokable?
Pack the pipe and keep it movin' down the line
mazdog

Post by mazdog »

seems like i have heard about people smoking something that had DMT in it....i dunno.
MiT

Post by MiT »

I read a article not long ago about some of the Black hashes sold in Amsterdam were laced with opium and that the locals were getting hooked on the stuff.

When I was a lot younger there was a rumour that the black hash sold locally was laced with elephant tranquilizers. :shock:

As for smoking shrooms, when I lived in Oxford I lived next door to a crazy French man who swore by smoking shrooms. I didnt notice any effect apart from the weed we were smoking them with. :D
X

Post by X »

yea.. french people are a little crazy..

but you learn to live along them :)
the Guy on the couch

Post by the Guy on the couch »

For this question, I would refer to Ny,NY2(earlier known as Shlo) on the Channels website. LOL
Amsterdam June 3 - June11
Doc

Post by Doc »

Some years ago in a land far far away they used to lace joints with angeldust, PCP. A very powerful animal tranquilizer that produces effects from a zen like connectiveness to the universal mind to strong hallucinations and psychotic episodes. They called it visiting the ozone. It would commonly pop up in joints at parties where many joints were being passed around. Most of those smoking it had no idea what they were getting into. Fortunately smoking limited the sizes of the doses to small amounts. It made for some interesting parties. With girls losing clothes and piles of people in the middle of the living room floor. Ahh... those were the days, young and dumb and full of life.

Having experienced this myself full strength I can say that it is an ADVENTURE you will not forget. For me it was all good, but like all adventures there is an element of risk. It is not to be taken lightly.
Burnt crisp outside...well done on the inside.
Marok21

Re: Laced Marijuana??

Post by Marok21 »

hmmm I know this thread is pretty old :lol: but me and a friend of mine were controlled by the police last week...
we were on a party before and wanted to go to my home... it was pretty late (3.00 am) and they were searching
for two persons lol so they wanted to check our id cards... they also asked us if we made something against the law in the past...
I said no but 10 years ago I was catched with a small amount of hash (was from Coffeeshops in Maastricht) but I didn't get even a letter from the police...
He checked our id cards over the police radio... after that he comes to me and said yes like ten years before you were controlled and they found a small amount of cannabis and HEROIN WTF???
In my whole life I never had something to do with this! So I said that's not true! But thats told us the computer he said... I said again that's not true! And it's not ok that there is something in my file that is a lie! He told me then that
the founded drugs (in my case hash) were tested in a lab... to say how much THC is in there or other things... and maybe they found the Heroin in the hash... he said it must have been a real small amount that was found because I get no touble with the police or anything. By the way in the part of Germany were I live amounts under 10g cannabis are a "small amount" and you don't get punished for that usually...

So maybe some of my hash was laced with heroin!? But that gives no sense... or maybe some add heroin to hash to make people more addicted to hash... you didn't get that feeling from weed so you want to smoke only hash that gives you that...
but that's just a crazy theorie XD

If I remember right I bought something from Coffeeshop Kosbor that was called RIF Delight... it looked pretty special (dark reddish brown) and that was among others the stuff the police confiscate... maybe there was something in it...

hmmm I don't know what happend XD But it's pretty shitty that in my police file stands something like Heroin LOL
Ok that is the file that only the police can use (no employer or others) but it is still shit :evil:
OneHighMofo

Re: Laced Marijuana??

Post by OneHighMofo »

Crazy story Marok. I've often thought it highly unlikely that hash would be laced with Heroin, I've considered that an urban myth to some degree. Your story makes me rethink that.