Best Ice-o-lator in Dam?

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
SAH89

Best Ice-o-lator in Dam?

Post by SAH89 »

Hi I'm in town from the 9th and I'm looking to get some iceolator for some power spliffs, I've never bought or smoked any iceolator before so I wouldn't know what to look for, and as its expensive I want to get it right! Any tips for a safe purchase?

OneHighMofo

Re: Best Ice-o-lator in Dam?

Post by OneHighMofo »

Man I wish there were some good advice I could give you - any hash purchase in the Dam is a crap-shoot. Especially when it comes to high-priced Bubble Hash.
I suppose it depends how you're judging quality? Flavour? Potency?

As it's impossible to tell whether the flavours will transfer just by sight or smell alone and the quality of batches goes up and down so quickly it's impossible to give advice about a specific purchase that will be meaningful.

I can tell you that I've bought lovely bubble hash at Club Media, 1e Hulp and Bluebird.
I've rarely bought anything under €40p/g that was worth the money in terms of taste.

Potency wise things should be fairly stable If you're spending that kind of cash - you'll get something decent in terms of potency. Taste wise?... well.... I dunno, pay your money - take your chance :roll: :lol: :mrgreen:
SAH89

Post by SAH89 »

I guess I'll be judging the quality on potency as I won't be dabbing/bonging it! Saying that I would like it to have some taste at least lol I just want to add some to a few spliffs and be floating for my birthday! 1e hulp was on top of my list tbh, I seen on the Utopia menu they have some GSC iceolator! Anybody tried this out? As Utopia is a shop I trust!
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

SAH89 wrote:I guess I'll be judging the quality on potency as I won't be dabbing/bonging it! Saying that I would like it to have some taste at least lol I just want to add some to a few spliffs and be floating for my birthday! 1e hulp was on top of my list tbh, I seen on the Utopia menu they have some GSC iceolator! Anybody tried this out? As Utopia is a shop I trust!
If you're judging on potency you should have a decent experience - for me, I always expect bubble hash to taste like the flowers it was made with - and that's unfortunately an all-too-often rare occurrence. Don't get me wrong - there will be some taste. Generic - hash usually. Not unpleasant - but very rarely fulfilling the idea one forms in their head given the name of some exotic sounding strain.

One of the ACD guys (drugsbunny) bought and rated the GSC iso from Utopia very highly during the 4/20 week...
Have fun!
SAH89

Post by SAH89 »

Thanks a lot for your help/advice man! Btw I read your travelogues and they are brilliant! They've been helping me count down the days.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

You're welcome dude - and thanks :)
macky

Post by macky »

Stay away from Barney rubble,for the money triple x is way better :)
BongHug82

Post by BongHug82 »

The Amnesia bubble from 1eHulp got me super high in March as a first smoke of the day. I'm sure it was €28 at the time but now 20 on the menu. Was pretty much tasteless as OHMofo mentioned it can be, but potency wise it did the job for me. I smoked two small cones of it in succession then rode the train from Sloterdjik and was quite happy about it :mrgreen:
johnnygiovanni

Post by johnnygiovanni »

If you want a strong hash to top joints and bowls I suggest the helly dawg butter hash from bushdocter, their full melt hash. :shock:
Actually I usually don't go to that cs because it's dirty, overpriced and the staff is rude but this time my mate stopped by and he bought half gram of wax at 47,50 and we split half gram of butter 27,50. The wax wasn't very nice. It was made from blue cheese and reminded the strain in terms of smell and taste but not much strong and no way id pay that price tag, even on holyday. The butter was expensive too, 55e pg but was much tastier and stronger than the wax in general stronger than any ice hash i ever tried in dam. The taste was like super refined og sour terpenes with a hashy backgroung. We dab a bit of that too at Greenplace and it send us to the space9. :D
SAH89

Post by SAH89 »

Thanks for the advice everyone! Nowt worse than been ripped off lol