Greybone

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
JohnGreen

Greybone

Post by JohnGreen »

Greybone was a stand out strain from my visit to Ams in Dec 2014... It was a cup entry I believe.

Haven't seen it on grey areas recent menus I'm interested in any information on its genetics or any strains that share genetics. Trip coming up and I'd love to find it or something that reminds me of it :)

True Playa

Re: Greybone

Post by True Playa »

Such an imaginative name haha. If you want to find out its lineage, try describing it?
How many strains do i rip on the daily...
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

JohnGreen

Post by JohnGreen »

True Playa wrote:Such an imaginative name haha. If you want to find out its lineage, try describing it?
I wish I could remember ! Haha ... But seriously had this conversation with the guy I was with and we have fond memories of this being the stand out smoke of the trip but we both couldn't remember how we would describe the taste. Funny that.

Cheers for the sharing the video highmofo ... He describes it as having a sour diesil twang and he could defiantly be onto something.

I'll ask the bt for sure when I'm in will be on my hit list for the first day !
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

JohnGreen wrote: Cheers for the sharing the video highmofo ... He describes it as having a sour diesil twang and he could defiantly be onto something.
You're welcome dude - the guy has a keen nose and a good palette - that's for sure.
I've followed many of his recommendations and rarely been disappointed.
JohnGreen

Post by JohnGreen »

Day one, coffeeshop visit number two, walk in to greybone like bull in a china shop... Only one person I front of me .. Win.

First thing I asked the budtender (whilst scanning the menu) was do you have anything similar to greybone ?! He smiled and said yes, pointed at kosher ..... Something. He said that's the strian was used to create it. We're delighted, bitta sour bit hard to describe. DEFFENITLY reminded us of the grey bone.

4 days later were back, different budtender. Was about to buy the kosher again and I noticed something had been scribbled of the menu and I its place was ... Greybone "2014 cannabis cup entry" fuckin win.. Couldn't believe my luck it was like the kosher on steroids !