Dampkring

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Dampkring

I like Dampkring
89%
I don't like Dampkring
11%

Total votes: 365

Nuggz

Re: Dampkring

Post by Nuggz »

Marok21
Vielen Dank Alter! :mrgreen:

Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

OG-roccan (16€/g) - Now they have a "new school" hash on the menu, too. Pretty dark oily hash with a nice lemony smell... not sure if it´s really made of OG (the Dealer told me he isn´t sure at all^^). But the smell tells you that it´s Quality :D Nice hash :D
Overall I would say I prefer it over the current batch of OG Cream from Betty Boop. The Dampkring version is simply stronger and tastier at the moment.

Sensabille (15€/g) - hmmm again different batch^^ not bad but overpriced.

They have also another "new" hash on the menu...I looked at it but I wasn´t overly impressed.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

OG-roccan (16€/g) - repeat purchase :D for me one of the best "top grade" new school hashes around... nice lemony kushy smell/taste and really strong, too.
Black-King

Post by Black-King »

Marok21 wrote:OG-roccan (16€/g) - repeat purchase :D for me one of the best "top grade" new school hashes around... nice lemony kushy smell/taste and really strong, too.
Must try it next time I am there.
RASTAFARI RIGHTEOUS KINGDOM http://rastafari-christ.webs.com/
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

This week:

Og-roccan(16€/g) was a very nice smoke as Marok21 already reported but can't remember much else from smoking it.
Niqa(sp, moroccan, 14€/g)was a classic smelling and looking moroccan new on the menu.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

OG-Roccan (16€/g) - still the same... not the holy grail of hash but compared to other hashes in that price range it´s one of the strongest for me.

I was served by ron since a long time... we had a small talk about block hashes and so on. He said that he saw a few nice batches but also a lot of stuff that was not done very well. He thinks that in 2-3 years quality will be much better because of selection of the seeds.
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

Lemon Kush €11/g. A bit sticky but smoked well enough, quite a pleasant citrus taste and smell. Lemon skunk with a mild kushy kick basically.
GanjaGod

Post by GanjaGod »

Got some strawberry sour d. Didnt smoke it yet, smells good. Got some ag13 .tropical fruity energetic sativa goddamn i love this stuff
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Kali Mist 12€/g - I spotted that on the menu and after a short look and smell on it I decide to try it. I heard many good things about the strain in the past... once I had it from La Tertulia and I liked it but it was a little bit harsh to smoke (maybe no good flushing?).

The example from Dampkring was much better to smoke (pretty good flushed). It had a nice spicy taste/smell and the effect is pretty activating... A good example... but I am sure there is still some more potential in this strain.

Met Ron again and had a small talk about the Rifman Durrah. He says that it´s not made with oil or anything. It´s only made of new crossings... and the buds of the used weed are so sticky that the result is so damn oily. Hmmm I am not sure... the Durrah reminds me of the C3 Pioneerbloc from Dampkring#2 but the Durrah has a much better natural smell. I still think it´s made with oil :lol:
BongHug82

Post by BongHug82 »

Dampkring on Haarlemmerstraat is 1 and the other from Oceans12 is 2 right? This week the King hassan 6€ was outstanding for the money. I wish I'd gone back for another 5 grams! The sensabille was very nice like last time and I've got a bit of the Sahara that I've yet to try. Only green I bought was lemon haze and it was decent.
Wilbur

Post by Wilbur »

Report this post

postby BongHug82 » Fri 10th Jun 2016 06:03 pm
Dampkring on Haarlemmerstraat is 1 and the other from Oceans12 is 2 right?
Actually the other way around... the Oceans12 one is the original Dampkring...
BongHug82

Post by BongHug82 »

Wilbur wrote:

Report this post

postby BongHug82 » Fri 10th Jun 2016 06:03 pm
Dampkring on Haarlemmerstraat is 1 and the other from Oceans12 is 2 right?
Actually the other way around... the Oceans12 one is the original Dampkring...
Aha! Thank you for clearing that up dude I've been telling my missus all week it's the other way around! The original is a nice place to sit if you can get a table. Nice milkshakes and I got the sensabille and lemon haze from this one. There was another hash I bought that I can't remember and it's annoying me :mrgreen:
HighC

Post by HighC »

Riffman c15 something or other.
A nice clean crumbly moist brownie like chunk. Tastes perfect. Not a ton of smell. Very mellow clean high. 7-10

Sherizada* sunrise riffman. Bought this for my girlfriend who isn't a big smoker. The budtender recommended it for her. It's light in color and was moist with consistent cakey structure. We rolled this with some tobacco and had a smoke along a canal. It was as advertised, tastey with a light high.

6-10
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Mourinho (or something like that :lol: 15€/g) - The menu said that it´s hash made from the critical strain in morocco. It´s a pretty creamy little darker hash (but not black more dark brown) with a unique fruity/sweet smell... seems like another newschool hash here. The smell is nice but not so strong as the Cheese Cake from Green Place for example. It reminds me more of a classic moroccan than this hardcore smelling stuff (like Cheese Cake or some TOP Bloc hashes)... liked it :D

Niqa (14€/g) - More a classic blonde pretty oily moroccan... smells good :D didn´t tried much of it yet but quality is good... maybe a little overpriced but it does not have to hide itself... good one
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

The critical hash was not on the menu anymore :? instead of that they have Rihab (16€/g) new on the menu...
it looks pretty similar to some batches of the c5 Noor from (Tweede Kammer/Dampkring#2). It is a very crumbly hash wich smell more like weed than hash... with a pretty strong sativa effect 8) nice if you are looking for some activating stuff...