Dampkring

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Dampkring

I like Dampkring
89%
I don't like Dampkring
11%

Total votes: 365

Junglist Movement

Re: Dampkring

Post by Junglist Movement »

Ah Brilliant! Thanks very much for the quick response gents!!

Billyjoe

Post by Billyjoe »

Marok21 wrote:Dampkring#2 and Tweede Kammer have the same menu and are also connected to the Boerejongens Coffeeshop chain... that´s why Tweede and Dampkring#2 also sell some block hashes and some of their offered weed is the same as in Boerejongens.

The Dampkring#1 has a different menu than the other shops and a different owner...

Here is the complete Story from the owner of Dampkring#1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cE9_C1iYVA

I second that.

Good to know for those shy to ask for more than 5 grs at same coffee shop.
Billyjoe

Post by Billyjoe »

Billyjoe wrote:
CopenhagenCouple wrote:Second that Niqa, we had it a month ago and it is very nice..! Smooth but quite strong with a classic moroccan profile but more sticky than the traditional types...

The Niqa I have is dark brown, kind of soft but not sticky and very hard at fridge temperature, a very complex candied citrus smell when burning with a peppery and leather taste when smoking and more on the Stoney effect, the smell at cold is like breadfruit and very musky.

I am not sure but I think it is what they call Khardalla in Marocco, from Afghan/ Pakistan strains.

Anyway, might be a bit overpriced regarding the potency compared to other 10 euro per gram but I do much like to have different hash, do not be afraid, it is great quality old school hash anyway.

But do not get me wrong, I did purchase their Malana cream in June, at 22 euro, this was a real miss, so bad, 8 euro maybe would have been ok for me for day time...

Last year July 2015 I did buy the Nepalese hash at 22 euro the gram and it was amazing hash, I was very impressed and believe me, I am a connoisseur.

Hello guys,

I have been smoking much of it because it has became my favorite "old school" hash lately mostly because of its minty peppery taste and smell, it's actually great hash because of the complexity and character of it and it's definitely old school, now in term of potency/price, you can get more potent hash especially the new hash generation such as in Boerjongens, very much NL hash type but stronger and cheaper, such as the big Buddha cheese block at 12€ only, but I do prefer my old school hash, therefore very happy with Dampkring, hope this would help any good hash hunters in the Dam !

PS : I am talking about the batch of june 20th 2016...
Junglist Movement

Post by Junglist Movement »

Definitely finding it useful man, i love hash but i never put the same energy into sourcing great stuff as i would weed, so it's good to see what the seasoned heads are saying. Will most definitely hitting the Dampkring for hash this visit!
Billyjoe

Post by Billyjoe »

Junglist Movement wrote:Definitely finding it useful man, i love hash but i never put the same energy into sourcing great stuff as i would weed, so it's good to see what the seasoned heads are saying. Will most definitely hitting the Dampkring for hash this visit!

Great to hear that, do not get me wrong, I do love good weed but good hash is less risky, more steady, and very often cheaper, but mostly I do purchase only hash because I do live in Hong Kong, bringing back weed is more difficult as you can all guess.
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

is this original or fake dampkring? arsed searching.

Lemming, i vote dampkring has (original) beside it and dampkring has (fake) beside it otherwise i am pissed off drunk and confused :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Everyone calls Haarlmerstraat location "Fake Dampkring", annoys the fuck out of me because the originally establishment in the chain, 2e Kamer, has probably got a good 10 years on Dampkring "Original", one of the older (still) active CS's in Dam I believe...

Get over Ocean's 12 dickheads it was a mediocre sequel movie that had little to do with Amsterdam or weed!!!
WLow

Post by WLow »

Actualy fake Dampkring or what ever you want to call it was Pink Floyd coffeeshop that was the original name.

2kamer was owned by someone else too before the Boere boys took over, but for this shop they keept the name.
monster420

Post by monster420 »

:mrgreen:
Last edited by monster420 on Sun 2nd Oct 2016 07:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

well i went into the original yesterday, off the recomendation of some good friends of mine, young but they know their erb.

I walked in, looked at some unmemorable shit and walked out. different strokes for different folks :twisted: :evil: :mrgreen:
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
Billyjoe

Post by Billyjoe »

Could anyone speak English Please.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

WLow wrote:Actualy fake Dampkring or what ever you want to call it was Pink Floyd coffeeshop that was the original name.

2kamer was owned by someone else too before the Boere boys took over, but for this shop they keept the name.
Yes, but at the time Dampkring-II was established all three (2eK, DKOrg and DK2) were under the same ownership/management. Furthermore to my knowledge DK2 and 2e Kamer are still under the same ownership. Also again 2e Kamer was the founding (first/original) coffeeshop of these three, existing several years before the other two.

Boerejongens may have bought them out in some covert deal, but as far as I know they're still somewhat autonomous from each other but work closely together (have many overlapping but not identical product sources), they carry AMS genetics seeds, etc, but who knows. From what I can tell the AMS genetics folk own - Boerejongens Centre, Boerejongens West, De Bij, Regine (Haarlem), and Blue Tomatoe (Hoorn), and the now defunct coffeeshop DNA

Maybe AMS Genetics could chime in about whether DK2 and 2e Kamer are indeed truly under their ownership now?
WLow

Post by WLow »

You could be right, but i dont remember 2kamer being part of the original damp when they taked the Pinkfloyd.

The thing is that nowadays, many tourists never find the original place and end up in harlemerstraat, its confusing and i understand the new owner from original damp trying to stand out. There is many bad reviews for the damp2.

Coffeeshop Johnny is part of the boere chain too, to add to the list.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

WLow wrote:You could be right, but i dont remember 2kamer being part of the original damp when they taked the Pinkfloyd.

The thing is that nowadays, many tourists never find the original place and end up in harlemerstraat, its confusing and i understand the new owner from original damp trying to stand out. There is many bad reviews for the damp2.

Coffeeshop Johnny is part of the boere chain too, to add to the list.
My chronology may be off, but there has to be something there; or else why else would Dampkring-II have able to keep the name 'damkring'. Matter 'o fact, Dampkring-II doesn't even call themselves that, their business name is simply "Dampkring" (no 2 about it), something tells me they first and foremost were bearers of the trademark for that name, and that's why Dampkring was forced to add the "Original" to their business name, just something to think about...
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Well, didn't the nice guy with the hat being interviewed for smokersguide on the tube say that the two original cats who owned 2e, D.O. and D.2 split it up prior to the new guy purchasing the original?

How, when and even if ams genetics bought in to or took over some of these places is, to us so far at least, mostly speculation, but did hear the same stories about the connection...

Cc
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol: