Tangie

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
djsplatmat

Tangie

Post by djsplatmat »

ACD Page: Tangie

Hello all,

Following a little break, I am back and massively out of the loop. So i need your help on sourcing some Tangie when I make my way back to the dam on Thursday! I also would not mind anyone giving me any pointers on their top hazes/sativas at the moment.

Much appreciated :D :) :D

FlyByNite

Re: TANGIE

Post by FlyByNite »

I can offer the ten latest posted menus.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Coffeesh ... stTenPosts

Enjoy
FlyByNite
nathan420stoner

Post by nathan420stoner »

Haven't spotted tangie but 24k is in lots of shops atm I like utopias atm
Wilbur

Post by Wilbur »

The Tangie at 1e Hulp was awesome last visit....
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

When i came in Utopia , James directly shoved 24k under my nose , smelled nice big buds .
im not a big tangie or 24k fan but this stuff off the hook . ( 10 days ago )
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

24K at Utopia is still fantastic. Vaping her right now. Strong orange peel vibes with a super sour dank OG funk in the bass notes. Probably the loudest flavour I've bought all week.
MrNice257

Post by MrNice257 »

When i take a look at tangie or the 24k it smelled allways like plastic. Everytime in the voyager,hulp,utopia,club media,bagheera and and and....i don't know if this is the real flavour of it but its terrible :evil: I had the Tangie from voyagers and the 24k from hulp and both was bullshit! The 24k was strong but a terrible smoke. The Tangie was low in the effect and terrible too. I can't understand why everybody likes these two strains. And i take a look at these two everytime when its on the menu but its allways like plastic :cry:
djsplatmat

Post by djsplatmat »

All this information is greatly appreciated and will be put to good use soon. Don't worry I will be doing a report to let you guys know how it all went. 8) 8) 8)
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

MrNice257 wrote:When i take a look at tangie or the 24k it smelled allways like plastic. Everytime in the voyager,hulp,utopia,club media,bagheera and and and....i don't know if this is the real flavour of it but its terrible :evil: I had the Tangie from voyagers and the 24k from hulp and both was bullshit! The 24k was strong but a terrible smoke. The Tangie was low in the effect and terrible too. I can't understand why everybody likes these two strains. And i take a look at these two everytime when its on the menu but its allways like plastic :cry:
lmao i had this with kosher till one day Stan let me smoke the real real

every Diesel i've had in dam tastes hella dry , till this day
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
djsplatmat

Post by djsplatmat »

24K was lovely thanks for the tip. Utopia gave its standard customer service which I love and always have felt chilled in this place. The orange really comes out when you vape this. perfect!