Hello new member from UK

The place for new members to say hello.
dam2018

Hello new member from UK

Post by dam2018 »

Hi everyone I am from the UK and travelling to Amsterdam for the first time in March for 2 nights. Just here to find some help and tips and make some new friends along the way

Is this forum very active?

Kenshiro

Re: Hello new member from UK

Post by Kenshiro »

Hello and welcome!

The forum is indeed pretty active...check out the various threads for recent trip reports, coffeeshop and/or strain reviews amongst other helpful information.

There's always someone around and up to date information generally for anything AMS related and further afield.

Hope you enjoy your upcoming trip....1st one is always special!
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

Welcome to the forum.

What dates will you be in Amsterdam?
I'll post you on the Whos In Town page.
You can see who else may be in town and any Toke & Talks that are planned.

Enjoy
FlyByNite - Travel preference, not business practice
Coffeeshop Menus - Let your mouse do the walking
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

hello dam2018, 2 nights in Amsterdam :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
some tips
1. take the spoon out of the cup you don't want to poke your eye with a whitey :lol:
2. decide what way you want to go when you enter the shop it's real easy to get turned around and lost in Amsterdam :lol:
3. don't waste time looking for a place to sleep, book ahead of time but first read some trip reports 8)
4. report back :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Welcome!
I'm very jealous indeed - the first trip is a magical whirlwind of giggles, confusion and getting totally lost.
PRO TIP: Rent a bike!
LLMReb

Post by LLMReb »

You are at a good place on this site. I’m fairly certain that everyone on this board other than about 5 of us are from the UK! :lol:

Seriously, have a great visit! I aspire to take an AMS rookie and enjoy watching my guest. You will have a great time!
notsofasteddie

Post by notsofasteddie »

dam2018 wrote: Sun 4th Feb 2018 09:34 pm Hi everyone I am from the UK and travelling to Amsterdam for the first time in March for 2 nights. Just here to find some help and tips and make some new friends along the way
There is a lot of help to be had here! First off, where are you staying? It's always good to orient your itinerary around home base! What coffeeshops are close? Where's the best food close by? Amsterdam has some major museums, how do I get to them? Are you comfortable getting to your hotel from where you arrive (Schiphol)?

Ask!! :mrgreen: