Ghost 420 2023

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
Tokeing tom

Re: Ghost 420 2023

Post by Tokeing tom »

We got some bags too , thanks again ghost you put a lot of effort in and it's great to have it as a memory ...it was great meeting you and Mike I enjoyed our conversations and picking your brain about extracts and dabbing , you know your shit man . Going to get a trip report done soon just been v busy at work but this weekend I get something up ..not as good as yours but something 😁✌️

kalima

Post by kalima »

Great write up as always @Ghost I really enjoy reading your write ups and one day I will make it out there for a 4/20 . seems you had a great time and can't wait for the next days write up :D
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Ghost wrote: ↑Wed 26th Apr 2023 08:01 pm
AzLaker wrote: ↑Wed 26th Apr 2023 03:00 pm Great write up Ghost.
Looks like you & Mike had a very busy first day. :lol: :wink:
Also looking forward to your pics. :mrgreen:
Stay dabbing my friend. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
Thanks Mate :thumbup:
It was a hectic 1st day in town man :lol:
Hopefully we will be dabbing next year Mate :D 8)
Great pics Ghost. :thumbup:
Good to see you guys made it through the first day unscathed. :shock: :clap:
Always like it when you guys are sitting on the balcony, cup of tea in one hand, dabbing rig in the other. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Just Chillin. :) :wink:
Yes, I've got to get back next year, before I get to old. :lol:

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Ghost wrote: ↑Wed 26th Apr 2023 08:46 pm I think I may need to resize my pics as the attachment did not like the size and wouldn't add them.
Too big? Is the problem with the file size or the dimensions of the picture?

Nothing wrong with using ImageShack or similar. If you know what you're doing it's probably more flexible and it saves my server space (although this appears to be unlimited so may not be an issue any more). Attachments, on the other hand, are probably an easier method for more casual users (and maybe spammers, we'll see).

Thanks again for your travelogue. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

AzLaker wrote: ↑Fri 28th Apr 2023 05:21 pm
AzLaker wrote: ↑Wed 26th Apr 2023 03:00 pm Great write up Ghost.
Looks like you & Mike had a very busy first day. :lol: :wink:
Also looking forward to your pics. :mrgreen:
Stay dabbing my friend. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
Always like it when you guys are sitting on the balcony, cup of tea in one hand, dabbing rig in the other. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Just Chillin. :) :wink:

AzLaker
8)
Your never to old @AzLaker be good if all the gang could get in next year, how long will we be able to continue to smoke and drink in bars, I am not sure. I would be pleased to see you next year :thumbup:
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Lemming wrote: ↑Sat 29th Apr 2023 04:56 pm
Ghost wrote: ↑Wed 26th Apr 2023 08:46 pm I think I may need to resize my pics as the attachment did not like the size and wouldn't add them.
Too big? Is the problem with the file size or the dimensions of the picture?

Nothing wrong with using ImageShack or similar. If you know what you're doing it's probably more flexible and it saves my server space (although this appears to be unlimited so may not be an issue any more). Attachments, on the other hand, are probably an easier method for more casual users (and maybe spammers, we'll see).

Thanks again for your travelogue. Looking forward to the next chapter.
It just says file to large.

Next chapter is complete, do you know if @Marok21 minds if his face is on the forum, I have sent him a pm to clarify before I upload day2. I guess yourself and Igraine don't mind?
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Tokeing tom wrote: ↑Thu 27th Apr 2023 11:51 pm We got some bags too , thanks again ghost you put a lot of effort in and it's great to have it as a memory ...it was great meeting you and Mike I enjoyed our conversations and picking your brain about extracts and dabbing , you know your shit man . Going to get a trip report done soon just been v busy at work but this weekend I get something up ..not as good as yours but something 😁✌️
Hey Mate, was good meeting you and the GMan :mrgreen: :thumbup: would meet you guys again when in town next if we in at the same time.

Any travel report is a good one IMO mate and they do take a while to write up to be fair, I spent a good few hours on day 1 and day 2 is taking just as long man. I been flat out myself trying to get back in the swing of working again :lol:
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Ghost wrote: ↑Sat 29th Apr 2023 06:23 pm It just says file too large.
In that case do you know how big they are? I can increase that limit.
Ghost wrote: ↑Sat 29th Apr 2023 06:23 pm Next chapter is complete, do you know if @Marok21 minds if his face is on the forum, I have sent him a pm to clarify before I upload day2. I guess yourself and Igraine don't mind?
Actually, no. Marok requested that his face is blurred if used. As did Occasional Bowl. I've got a nice pic of everyone in Green Place 2 but, as I'd have to blur out two faces, I probably won't use it.

Pictures of me are fine. Obviously ones where I look gorgeous are preferable to ones where I look like a scruffy old man with rotting teeth :D
Ghost wrote: ↑Sat 29th Apr 2023 06:27 pm Any travel report is a good one IMO mate
Quite right. Different writing styles, different perspectives, different memories, different priorities. They're all good.
Potimus

Post by Potimus »

Great start mate, looking forward to reading the rest!

This chocolate bars look great!
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

kalima wrote: ↑Fri 28th Apr 2023 12:36 pm Great write up as always @Ghost I really enjoy reading your write ups and one day I will make it out there for a 4/20 . seems you had a great time and can't wait for the next days write up :D
Thanks buddy :thumbup: slowly getting around to the next days 8)
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Lemming wrote: ↑Sat 29th Apr 2023 08:26 pm In that case do you know how big they are? I can increase that limit.
When I look it just says full size, the size underneath that is 1600x1200 if that is any help at all :?
Lemming wrote: ↑Sat 29th Apr 2023 08:26 pm Pictures of me are fine. Obviously ones where I look gorgeous are preferable to ones where I look like a scruffy old man with rotting teeth :D
:lol: that made me laugh, we could edit the teeth and whiten them up if you like :lol: :thumbup:
Potimus wrote: ↑Sun 30th Apr 2023 07:44 am Great start mate, looking forward to reading the rest!

This chocolate bars look great!
Cheers Buddy :thumbup: The chocolate bars are always good man, slowly getting bits done on the next days 8)
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Ghost wrote: ↑Sun 30th Apr 2023 04:41 pm When I look it just says full size, the size underneath that is 1600x1200 if that is any help at all :?
I've just increased the max size from 256KB to 2MB, which should be enough for 1600x1200, I think.

A couple of thoughts, though. Firstly your pictures on Imageshack are only 452x600. Maybe Imageshack has already shrunk them?
Secondly, the maximum width for pictures imposed by the forum software appears to be 900 pixels. Larger pictures are resized by you browser to that size. I think that means larger pictures are downloaded in their entirety, possibly taking more time, and then shrunk on your device before being displayed.

If you have the time and the software, there may be advantages in shrinking your pictures to 900 pixels wide (any height as appropriate to preserve the aspect ratio) in your editing software before you use them. That way you get to control the process and it might make your posts load faster.
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Ghost wrote: ↑Sat 29th Apr 2023 06:17 pm
AzLaker wrote: ↑Fri 28th Apr 2023 05:21 pm

AzLaker
8)
Your never to old @AzLaker be good if all the gang could get in next year, how long will we be able to continue to smoke and drink in bars, I am not sure. I would be pleased to see you next year :thumbup:

I'm going to do my best one way or another to get back next year. :thumbup: Really looked like a good group of folks and some good sessions were had...as usual. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Look forward to more. :wink:

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
Trad

Post by Trad »

Great writing Ghost, really enjoying the read.
Fantastic to meet you over the week and thanks for the goody bag.
Good times, good times.
If I don't see you no more in this world, I'll meet you on the next one.
JMH