A solos journey - 2.days, 1 night 8th/9th Jan '24

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
Lemming
Site Admin

Re: A solos journey - 2.days, 1 night 8th/9th Jan '24

Post by Lemming »

I've put that menu on Hunter's Rembrandtsquare
I know you said it was Hunters West but the pictures looked like this one. Hope that's right.

Business cards sound good but I've got too many projects on the go! If anyone else would like to do it, please do.

HitTheNorth

Post by HitTheNorth »

Nice report JLH , sounds like you had a blast. 18 miles!!! Wow that's some going - you've earned a smoke :mrgreen:

Thanks for posting
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

You've walked more in a couple of days, that most people walk in a week. :lol:
A nice tub of hot water to soak in, with some Epsom salts added, should help with those sore feet. :shock: :roll: :)
Thanks again JLH for your trip report.

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
jollylittlehun

Post by jollylittlehun »

My foot really is paying for it. Going to get the doctor to have a look tomorrow. Hopefully nothing too severe.

I'm gathering my thoughts and I'll try to get the travelogue written up at the weekend. Safe to say my love for Amsterdam gets greater every time I visit.
jollylittlehun

Post by jollylittlehun »

Lemming wrote: Tue 9th Jan 2024 03:13 pm I've put that menu on Hunter's Rembrandtsquare
I know you said it was Hunters West but the pictures looked like this one. Hope that's right.

Business cards sound good but I've got too many projects on the go! If anyone else would like to do it, please do.
You are right Lemming. It's the Hunters on Utrechtsestraat.

I'll see what I can do.
starcatcher

Post by starcatcher »

jollylittlehun wrote: Tue 9th Jan 2024 03:12 pm I walked over 18 miles yesterday and over 7 today. My left Achilles is killing me.
i'm not bloody surprised lol
trips to The Dam: 6 ('04, '08, '09, '10, '12, '13)
Raoul_Duke

Post by Raoul_Duke »

What a great read jollylittlehun 8)

I enjoyed the part where you befriended some other tokers in a CS. Made me think back to some lovely interactions in Amsterdam in the past.

Were you smoking half a gram in 1 joint? Trying to work out how you got to try so many strains in just 2 days but then again I'm also a massive lightweight toker so maybe this is just normal. I would probably miss my flight home if I consumed that much in 48 hours these days. Maybe in my 20's I would have done the same as you.

I'm really intrigued by most of the strains and CS you mentioned so I've made notes for my visit next week. Thanks :D
jollylittlehun

Post by jollylittlehun »

Raoul_Duke wrote: Sat 27th Jan 2024 12:54 am What a great read jollylittlehun 8)

I enjoyed the part where you befriended some other tokers in a CS. Made me think back to some lovely interactions in Amsterdam in the past.

Were you smoking half a gram in 1 joint? Trying to work out how you got to try so many strains in just 2 days but then again I'm also a massive lightweight toker so maybe this is just normal. I would probably miss my flight home if I consumed that much in 48 hours these days. Maybe in my 20's I would have done the same as you.

I'm really intrigued by most of the strains and CS you mentioned so I've made notes for my visit next week. Thanks :D
Thanks. I'll get a proper trip report posted soon. Been very busy.
Raoul_Duke

Post by Raoul_Duke »

jollylittlehun wrote: Sun 28th Jan 2024 12:10 am
Raoul_Duke wrote: Sat 27th Jan 2024 12:54 am What a great read jollylittlehun 8)

Thanks. I'll get a proper trip report posted soon. Been very busy.
No rush,I've just noted down a few of the strains you really enjoyed and some CS too to my notes just to help my future stoned self remember when there :lol: