Coffeeshops with clean glassware?

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
Kodak25

Coffeeshops with clean glassware?

Post by Kodak25 »

IMG_0755.jpeg
IMG_0755.jpeg (243.91 KiB) Viewed 619 times
Hi all,
Am next in Amsterdam on 4/20 weekend and am thinking of bringing my Taroma360 ball vape with me. This is because I don’t combust or use tobacco and the T360 can cope with any style of weed/hash/concentrate!
I am looking for places that have clean glassware available to use. Not bothered if they need ID or deposit but would like to be sure it is clean / hygienic.
Is this available in a lot of places or are you lucky to come across coffee shops that offer this.

I was thinking of taking/buying a small bong when there but as am already travelling light AND carrying the T360 and accessories it might be too much and if I can get away with it, it would be best to use as I go. Additionally will need power socket but am hoping that I should be able to find power in most places.
I have seen some places (eg Dolphins - see pic) that have glassware on the table with a wire but not sure if these are vapes or just bongs.. if anyone can confirm.

Also if anyone knows of any coffee shops that have ball vapes available to use that would be amazing. Would still bring my own though but would be nice to try new ones.

AzLaker

Re: Coffeeshops with clean glassware?

Post by AzLaker »

Lots of coffeeshops have bongs that are clean, but if they're not, I'll ask, and most budtenders will be more than happy
to give you a clean one. My last 420 in 2022, I just bought a small inexpensive glass bong and took it with me wherever I went. I also brought along a boatload of alcohol wipes just in case. Then when I left, I toss it in the trash. :D

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Kodak25 wrote: Thu 1st Feb 2024 12:09 pm IMG_0755.jpegHi all,
Am next in Amsterdam on 4/20 weekend and am thinking of bringing my Taroma360 ball vape with me. This is because I don’t combust or use tobacco and the T360 can cope with any style of weed/hash/concentrate!
I am looking for places that have clean glassware available to use. Not bothered if they need ID or deposit but would like to be sure it is clean / hygienic.
Is this available in a lot of places or are you lucky to come across coffee shops that offer this.

I was thinking of taking/buying a small bong when there but as am already travelling light AND carrying the T360 and accessories it might be too much and if I can get away with it, it would be best to use as I go. Additionally will need power socket but am hoping that I should be able to find power in most places.
I have seen some places (eg Dolphins - see pic) that have glassware on the table with a wire but not sure if these are vapes or just bongs.. if anyone can confirm.

Also if anyone knows of any coffee shops that have ball vapes available to use that would be amazing. Would still bring my own though but would be nice to try new ones.
I've never heard of this device but I'm interested ..you say it can handle hash aswell only download need to plug it in ...kinda a pain to say the least
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Is that picture an improvised hybrid of a Verdamper and a jam-jar bong?

Some inspired salvaging of parts after a breakage maybe?
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Lemming wrote: Fri 2nd Feb 2024 09:38 pm Is that picture an improvised hybrid of a Verdamper and a jam-jar bong?

Some inspired salvaging of parts after a breakage maybe?
Definitely, wasnt that an option in its early days, swear I remember seeing a verdamper jam jar kit.
Kodak25

Post by Kodak25 »

[/quote]

I've never heard of this device but I'm interested ..you say it can handle hash aswell only download need to plug it in ...kinda a pain to say the least
[/quote]

It’s a really good and powerful vape - it’s power comes from electricity so it’s not supposed to be portable but I will bring it as have seen a few places that have power points in the smoking area.
Otherwise will use it mainly in our apartment.