Hunter’s Mercatorsquare (formerly Happiness)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Hunter’s Mercatorsquare (formerly Happiness)

I like Coffeeshop Happiness
33%
I don't like Coffeeshop Happiness
67%

Total votes: 3

ftcarer

Hunter’s Mercatorsquare (formerly Happiness)

Post by ftcarer »

ACD Page: Hunter’s Mercatorsquare (formerly Happiness)

Coffeeshop Happyness? in the Turkish District

Utter s***, might have the district wrong , but we found it just before 11:00 while walking around, saw it opened at 11:00 so waited the 5 mins .
The owner/budguy/Ar****** opened the door , stared straight through us , propped the door open and walked back in . Not a good sign but thought we'd chance it anyway,nowhere closer, walk in to find him almost lying across his counter looking smacked out of his brains (looked to far gone to be just a stoner IMO) , we said "Hi" to which he grunted "got i.d", we left .
I know shops have to be careful about underage visitors but we are all in our 30's and i've got grey hair FFS .
We advise avoiding this shop like the plague.

elasticband

Re: Coffeeshop Happiness

Post by elasticband »

Bought a gram of g13 haze for 10euroe :) nice bud

choco loco was better a few weeks ago, place is buy and fly only oit near rembrantpark on the way to the hospital.
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

Thanks, there are to many shops and not enough time to deal with sh#t :mrgreen:
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
orle

Post by orle »

WW: 8 pg
Super Haze: 9
G13: 10
Ice Cream: 10
Choco Loco: 10

Super polm: 7
Top polm: 8

G13 was a very sparkly haze, with strong fruit aroma, but the BT said that the Super Haze was better. So, bought some Super Haze and indeed, that's not bad at all. Sativa-looking airy buds, dry but not crumbly, sharp pointy calyxes, a spicy complex taste (good non-sweet haze flavors), delayed effects. Pleasant clear high, not unlike a Mexican Haze.

Choco Loco did not look healthy at all, weird color differences between the buds, and very little resin. It had a mild cheese-like smell. Ice Cream, (the tub was labeled just "Ice"), had a strong hay smell.

Looked at the hash and was surprised by the Top polm structure and aroma, I grabbed a small bit to try.

Nice patient service, but considering its such a tiny space it could get cramped and the loudspeaker was relentlessly emitting loud europop (BT was whistling along, too). Heh, I wrote "patient service", indeed they are conveniently located close to the hospital.
orle

Post by orle »

went back for a bigger bag of that Super Haze, but this time I was sold a bag full of, well, mostly shake. a pitiful bag. another shop for the shitlist.
Wconnection

Post by Wconnection »

orle wrote:went back for a bigger bag of that Super Haze, but this time I was sold a bag full of, well, mostly shake. a pitiful bag. another shop for the shitlist.

That sucks :? I hate and politefully refuse when offered :|
free_phil_spector

Re: Hunter’s Mercatorsquare (formerly Happiness)

Post by free_phil_spector »

I chanced across this place yesterday morning and it was already open at 10.15 so thought I'd pop in for a quick eye-opener. Not a lot of info on this thread on what it was like before it was taken over by Hunters, but it now has a small smoking room at the side. It's a weird place really cos it has a fairly big open area with no tables and nothing going on (and nowhere to sit other than the window sill), and then a tiny little smoking room. There were two pairs of people already smoking in there and more arrived - six or so people all squeezed in this little room looking out onto a fairly sizeable empty shop :?

Bought the bubblegum for e9.50 - gave me a nice heavy head and made the journey back into town a lot more enjoyable. And the budtender was sound as well, I'd definitely pop in there again if I'm in the vicinity.
It's so easy to laugh, it's so easy to hate - it takes guts to be gentle and kind...
Ped1Enator

Post by Ped1Enator »

The sativas offered here are the same as @Hunter's Bros Waterlandplein. The service is as professional and attentive. The quality of SSH was good. Nice Buy&Fly.
Rafiki

Post by Rafiki »

Last edited by Rafiki on Mon 9th Sep 2019 12:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

🤷‍♂️🥝🥝🍅✅🍑🐇🐇
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Hunters dated November 8, 2022. Thanks to MHN.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Hunters% ... eshop.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Hunter’s Mercatorsquare dated 15 January 2024, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by Franco MC Brazil

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/cs-hunt ... cator.html

Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Hunter’s Mercatorsquare dated 5 April 2024, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by GhostSG

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/cs-hunt ... cator.html