Edibles

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
seanbhoyallan

Edibles

Post by seanbhoyallan »

Hi back over in September, love a good edibles, anybody any recommendations for best edibles around amsterdam Central

DazG1888

Re: Edibles

Post by DazG1888 »

I like the Amsterdam genetics spacetry cakes, strong enough for me, think they have 0,333g per slice, and they actually taste nice as well 😂

I watched a YouTube video there and the guy had a box of 6 small donuts from black star coffeeshop, not sure of prices but the guy looked pretty wasted after eating them all 😂😂 anyone else have any info on them ?
seanbhoyallan

Post by seanbhoyallan »

DazG1888 wrote: Tue 2nd Apr 2024 03:53 pm I like the Amsterdam genetics spacetry cakes, strong enough for me, think they have 0,333g per slice, and they actually taste nice as well 😂

I watched a YouTube video there and the guy had a box of 6 small donuts from black star coffeeshop, not sure of prices but the guy looked pretty wasted after eating them all 😂😂 anyone else have any info on them ?
I usually 5gram of cannabutter in the cookies I get in Glasgow
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

A DIY Brownie Batch from 1969

1 box brownie mix , follow directions on box and add one half ounce of bud thats clean of seeds and sticks (Mix Well )

bake & bake 8)
Wag More - Bark Less
DazG1888

Post by DazG1888 »

seanbhoyallan wrote: Tue 9th Apr 2024 03:44 pm
DazG1888 wrote: Tue 2nd Apr 2024 03:53 pm I like the Amsterdam genetics spacetry cakes, strong enough for me, think they have 0,333g per slice, and they actually taste nice as well 😂

I usually 5gram of cannabutter in the cookies I get in Glasgow
How many cookies from that"