Take a Break - Amersfoort

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Take a Break

I like Take a Break
No votes
I don't like Take a Break
No votes

Total votes: 0

Freewheeling

Take a Break - Amersfoort

Post by Freewheeling »

ACD Page: Take a Break

I had a flying visit to this place, it's quite a fair way out of town, but probably a fairly easy trip on a bike and probably walkable from Amersfoort Vathorst Station. It is close to a very good cycle path that runs alongside the railway if you can find the right place to turn off into the industrial estate where it's located. The location isn't great, but there's space to park cars or bikes outside.

The place itself is modern, clean, and tidy inside. I was asked for ID but the bouncer wasn't actually interested in checking it. The menu was quite extensive, with a variety of Indica and Sativa strains, as well as some more medically oriented ones. I tried some Ganja weed which seems aromatic without being pungent and reasonably priced.

I'm not sure how good their drinks and suchlike are, or quite what the situation is regarding smoking or vaping, although Google seems to suggest that both are fine. If you can hire a bike and find the place it's probably worth the effort if you're in Amersfoort.
Attachments
20240502_184337.jpg
20240502_184337.jpg (653.59 KiB) Viewed 502 times