Bagheera

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

do you like bagheera??

yes
80%
no
20%

Total votes: 59

highlyblessed

Post by highlyblessed »

USBONGLORD wrote:wtf is jack herra....sigh :? ....another wanta be?....menu looks nice..ill be next door..maybe somebody will go get some...lol..see ya soon folks...
sorry i carnt spell! i wouldnt really bother with the jack anyway to be honest
im gonna try get to ya meet up next door hopefully see ya soon
blessssss

Bob2

Post by Bob2 »

asked for amnesia haze was shown darkstar as well as a prefered choice, id rate darkstar 2nd or 3rd fav skunk whole trip.on down side no hot coffee but i got a chocomel

sorry i never said hello hightly blessed couldnt get rid of the old couple they stuck o me like flys to shit, it felt like i was with my parents so i ignored you ill say hi next time mate
smiley420

Post by smiley420 »

highlyblessed wrote:the menu has now had a complete remake

darkstar
og kush
uk cheese
amnesia haze
heavens haze
mr nice g13 x hash plant
blueberry
jack herra
santa maria
superskunk
purple
jamaican(real jamaican not thai!!)

plus new marocs
twisleer
king hassan
golden maroc

and more to come!!
they also just had a new soundsystem installed
a new paint job throughout(i fucking love the painting of suriname in the back

im in there most nights bob in and say hi
blesssssssss
to bad the darkstar wasent on the menu when i was there in oct.
i hope its still there when i get back 2 the dam.... if not the darkstar im sure there will b something good on the menu.....i still have very fond memeries of the amnesia haze i got from there on my last trip....
highlyblessed

Post by highlyblessed »

stuart1976 wrote:asked for amnesia haze was shown darkstar as well as a prefered choice, id rate darkstar 2nd or 3rd fav skunk whole trip.on down side no hot coffee but i got a chocomel

sorry i never said hello hightly blessed couldnt get rid of the old couple they stuck o me like flys to shit, it felt like i was with my parents so i ignored you ill say hi next time mate
wasnt sure if it was you when you came in,u looked quite diffrent to your stoned picture!! glad you liked the darkstar,the amnesia is usualy nice too but was only the shitty bit when ya came!
sorry bout the coffee bro,they norm sell coffee but i was just looking after and i dun no how to use the coffee machine! next time say high!!
blessss
Bob2

Post by Bob2 »

i forgot my contact lenses and let hair grow + i wasnt that wasted so no stoned twat look.thinkng ill pop over next month solo and i will say hi
munkyboy2k

Post by munkyboy2k »

Stopped by here to buy some cheese, thought it was really nice! Staff seemed friendly enough (the guy nearly forgot to charge me for my smoke and wondered why I was stood there with my euros!)

Smoke was really nice gonna make sure I pop in on my January trip! will the cheese still be there you reckon? I want my mates to experience the real cheese!
highlyblessed

Post by highlyblessed »

[quote="munkyboy2k"]Stopped by here to buy some cheese, thought it was really nice! Staff seemed friendly enough (the guy nearly forgot to charge me for my smoke and wondered why I was stood there with my euros!)

blesssssss
Last edited by highlyblessed on Tue 27th Apr 2010 09:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
munkyboy2k

Post by munkyboy2k »

nice one mate! do you work there all the time? will have to meet up for a smoke out or something if your up for it?
highlyblessed

Post by highlyblessed »

munkyboy2k wrote:nice one mate! do you work there all the time? will have to meet up for a smoke out or something if your up for it?
i dont work there fella,my missus works there thurs-sun evening so im mostly in there then,if not weekend pm me ill be hhappy to meet for a blaze
blessss
highlyblessed

Post by highlyblessed »

bless
Last edited by highlyblessed on Mon 26th Apr 2010 03:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gapie

Post by gapie »

highlyblessed wrote:new in
la con
new darkstar
westside(allstar)
s5 haze

if ya in town bob in say hi im in most nights!

blessss
yo highlyblessed long time no see
mybe i will come to boagheera for the new shit etc when are u in bagheera
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
martin green

Post by martin green »

hey! what is this Westside(allstar)????
Boner

Re: .

Post by Boner »

martin green wrote:hey! what is this Westside(allstar)????
http://www.thcfarmer.com/forums/auctions/item-2368.html

Sounds good to me.
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
martin green

.y

Post by martin green »

yee, interesting, gonna check it out!

peace
MRCHEESE

Post by MRCHEESE »

went in here for the first time on friday night had a good menu with up to date strains sat down right by the window and got chatting with highly blessed who is a cool guy along with his girlfriend behing the counter.nice easygoing vibe in this shop is suprisingly big once inside. smoked the westside, la con and the darkstar all were nice smokes along with other bud which i was shown all looked of high quality.thanks for the smokeup bless be back out in may/june for a revisit. So once more people give this shop a go.

peace
ONE SPLIFF A DAY KEEP THE EVIL AWAY