Yes
31%
No
69%

Total votes: 16

sh@dy

Medical section?

Post by sh@dy »

since the "medical-marihuana-thing" is becoming bigger and bigger, I think we should have a section about MMJ, so everyone who needs information about MMJ can get this real fast here without having to search the whole forum for something.....of course this board is about the dutch coffeeshops, but I still like the idea.....what about you guys and Lemming :)

Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

im confused, do you mean a section on medical marijuana in amsterdam? because if your talking about the situation in the states, then surely an entire section would not really fit in on the AMSTERDAM COFFEESHOP DIRECTORY, is their not already websites dedicated to the american dispensaries, maybe a thread in the 'International & Miscellaneous' section would be enough?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXbNLkNh ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
sh@dy

Post by sh@dy »

no, I am talking about the whole thing, information about how to use it in a medical way, which deseases can be cured with cannabis etc....
Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

sh@dy wrote:no, I am talking about the whole thing, information about how to use it in a medical way, which deseases can be cured with cannabis etc....
oh ok, i see what you mean 8)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXbNLkNh ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Boner

Post by Boner »

Please no more sections.
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
Dimon

Post by Dimon »

I think,just a thread in the " international and misc." would be enough,
H
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

Post by Sir Niall of Essex-sire »

Possibly just a addition into the links section of the forum to medical marijuana sites may be sufficient. I do not know enough about medical mj, but medical journals and such may be a better resource?
Defeating evil with a thing called love
Puffin13

Post by Puffin13 »

I think this is a very good idea. There is not much in Holland about mmj but cannabis is good medicine. I feel a separate folder in the International & Misc section, of the forum, would be a
great resource to have for ACD. In the past, there have been a few questions about mmj, so there might be some interest in it. Excellent idea, shady! :D
Cannabis is The Tree of Life
sh@dy

Post by sh@dy »

Dimon wrote:I think,just a thread in the " international and misc." would be enough,
but how are you going to keep the overview in a single thread?
liquidSwords

Post by liquidSwords »

sh@dy wrote:
Dimon wrote:I think,just a thread in the " international and misc." would be enough,
Because this is the AMSTERDAM coffeeshop directory, everything needed to be covered is and we dont need no more sections. Try The Medical Cannabis Directory for what your looking for,

Why were at it, why dont we have a whole section for football :-)
Excuse me while I light my Spliff.....
sh@dy

Post by sh@dy »

liquidSwords wrote:
sh@dy wrote:
Because this is the AMSTERDAM coffeeshop directory, everything needed to be covered is and we dont need no more sections. Try The Medical Cannabis Directory for what your looking for,

maybe because football has nothing to do with weed?
sorry, but I always thought of you as a mature adult and I really hope this post wasnt serious......I accept if you say you dont want another category because this forum is about Amsterdam, but comparing my idea with a football-section.....sorry, this is just bullshit.
If you have a look at reports from people like Jack Herer, Rick Simpson and others you would be happy if there was a section about this on every fucking site that has nothing to do with weed.
the pharma-industrie is betraying the people for almost a whole century, I just want to give ourselves the chance to educate.....but if you dont care about your health, then why should I care?

sorry for getting a bit hot-blooded here, but there is only one chance for the people. we have to use the same tactics as the governments/industries did in the last 80 years, spread the word everywhere you can.....
Boner

Post by Boner »

Just use the International and Miscellaneous section for any mmj threads.
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
liquidSwords

Post by liquidSwords »

sh@dy wrote:
liquidSwords wrote:
sh@dy wrote: but how are you going to keep the overview in a single thread?

sorry, but I always thought of you as a mature adult and I really hope this post wasnt serious......I accept if you say you dont want another category because this forum is about Amsterdam, but comparing my idea with a football-section.....sorry, this is just bullshit.
If you have a look at reports from people like Jack Herer, Rick Simpson and others you would be happy if there was a section about this on every fucking site that has nothing to do with weed.
the pharma-industrie is betraying the people for almost a whole century, I just want to give ourselves the chance to educate.....but if you dont care about your health, then why should I care?

sorry for getting a bit hot-blooded here, but there is only one chance for the people. we have to use the same tactics as the governments/industries did in the last 80 years, spread the word everywhere you can.....
:-) Hey, i always smoke a spliff before i go and play football :-)

It was ment to be the funny bit at the end of a funny sarcastic comment

I get what your saying Shady, but i was just making comment that surely somewhere on this forum, MMJ is covered, i wouldnt know because i wouldnt use this site to look for information about medical weed, it would be like looking at La Liga table to see if Manchester United are top????, right sport.... just different countries...its only an opinion Shady, were all allowed to express our views :-)
Excuse me while I light my Spliff.....
sh@dy

Post by sh@dy »

liquidSwords wrote:
sh@dy wrote:
liquidSwords wrote: Because this is the AMSTERDAM coffeeshop directory, everything needed to be covered is and we dont need no more sections. Try The Medical Cannabis Directory for what your looking for,

:-) Hey, i always smoke a spliff before i go and play football :-)

It was ment to be the funny bit at the end of a funny sarcastic comment

I get what your saying Shady, but i was just making comment that surely somewhere on this forum, MMJ is covered, i wouldnt know because i wouldnt use this site to look for information about medical weed, it would be like looking at La Liga table to see if Manchester United are top????, right sport.... just different countries...its only an opinion Shady, were all allowed to express our views :-)
I hear you ;)
Dimon

Post by Dimon »

sh@dy wrote:
Lets wait and see how much of an overview we gonna have,shady i think you really wanna have a hole new section, thats good,me personally more conservative- i like ACD the way it is ,also i have a personal opinion about maryjane iz for fun,i am not sick,i dont need medicinal maryjane,sorry i know it sounds selfish
H