420 trip hestia 3rd installment

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
hestia

420 trip hestia 3rd installment

Post by hestia »

Short post this week guys. This was just too hard to write :( :( :( Will do better next week, I promise :oops:

Day 3, April 17, Saturday

My eyes creak open about 7:00 or so. I roll over look out the window and see a fresh blue sky smiling at me. I just love the early morning in Amsterdam. Streets still damp from the overnight dews. Shopkeepers opening their doors and calling morning greetings to each other. The sound of the first morning bikes jingling along. Click, click, click strong quick and sure, the sound of heels, women, the Dutch Girl walk.

First impressions of the day, now to explore further. Up and to the kitchen to get my first pot of coffee, American style. Gulp, burn, Gulp, burn. :shock: Put it down Hestia, give it a chance to cool. So hot shower & hair all done, now the coffee is cool enough to drink. Gulp, aaa, Gulp, aaa. :)

Back to my room, dress for the day, pour another cup of coffee and load a pipe of Picasso's poison to start my motor running and so on. Well, I've fiddled and farted along as much as I can. I might as well turn on the TV to the news to see what is happening with the Ash cloud and the airport. Horrible news. It seems that everything air wise is shut down. :shock: Better yet, they will be shut down for several days in the future. :evil: So, so there it is, spelled out in ashy letters, the 420 is busted.

I actually feel my heart lurch in my chest, missing a partial beat and my vision grayed around the edges before coming back to normal. So I just sit, still and quietly, just for a bit, letting my mind go blank, trying desperately for a moment not to lose control... After all, tears don't really help at all.... No they don't not at all.... My face is wet. I said I wouldn't.... :( :( :( :( :( .

hestia

This weeks sketch installment, Where's hestia

Post by hestia »

Here is this weeks sketch,

For those of you following the previous posts, Here's Hestia

geekymonkey

Post by geekymonkey »

(((Hugs)))

I'm sure that must have been crushing. I'm not surprised it's hard to write about. We'll all try to make it up to you next year. I was so sad at the end of your story, but then I reminded myself that you were in Amsterdam, so something was bound to come along to cheer you up soon.

Now, it's time to smoke a bowl and find Hestia. Yay.
Because life is too short to smoke bad bud.