England vs. Germany

Moderators: Balou, cantona7

Twichaldinho

Post by Twichaldinho »

TRANCE wrote:ENGLAND played crap, I actually feel embarrassed.
Edited that for ya man :wink:

Endure
TRANCE

Post by TRANCE »

Twichaldinho wrote:
Christ alive, I can't believe I wrote that wrong, then again I'm not overly compus mentis at the mo :oops:
MY AMSTERDAM MAP = www.amsterdamer.supanet.com
Twichaldinho

Post by Twichaldinho »

TRANCE wrote:
Twichaldinho wrote:
Christ alive, I can't believe I wrote that wrong, then again I'm not overly compus mentis at the mo :oops:
:D
Its understandable.
Endure
Iko

Post by Iko »

Sorry England :oops: .
I really do feel for you, i know i'm devestated when Canada does poorly at hockey in the Olympics or worlds.
Who do you English blame for this ?
Was it poor coaching, was it just a bunch of great players who could not play together, or was a poor team picked to begin with ?
Once In A while You Get Shown The Light
Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

Iko wrote:Who do you English blame for this ?
9/10 times when england f**k up, man utd players are the scapegoats, cant see it being any different this time round, even before the final whistle the commentators were saying that rooney will be off scoring loads of goals once back ion the utd shirt & why couldnt he do it for england, nothing about lampards 2completely shit free kicks, 1 of which led to a german goal, or gerard hiding for 90mins or upson having a shocker, end of day england played 4games & managed 1win, if it wernt for james would have been 7or8 goals to the germs
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

Post by Sir Niall of Essex-sire »

Iko wrote:Sorry England :oops: .
I really do feel for you, i know i'm devestated when Canada does poorly at hockey in the Olympics or worlds.
Who do you English blame for this ?
Was it poor coaching, was it just a bunch of great players who could not play together, or was a poor team picked to begin with ?
Players, we blame coaches too much. Fabio has produced/managed teams at European level which would of beat that team today.

Our players have to drop egos IMO and play like team, more importantly be happy to play for England. Tbh, we're not that good, we probably weren't good enough to win. But we're a better team that we showed this Tournament and for me that is the disappointing thing.
Defeating evil with a thing called love
joeuk

Post by joeuk »

Pauli Wallnuts wrote:
9/10 times when england f**k up, man utd players are the scapegoats, cant see it being any different this time round, even before the final whistle the commentators were saying that rooney will be off scoring loads of goals once back ion the utd shirt & why couldnt he do it for england, nothing about lampards 2completely shit free kicks, 1 of which led to a german goal, or gerard hiding for 90mins or upson having a shocker, end of day england played 4games & managed 1win, if it wernt for james would have been 7or8 goals to the germs
that jock bastard fucked our chances when he rushed rooney bk for a champions league game they didnt even win whos thaty lyin on runway
Boner

Post by Boner »

I blame everyone - the FA, the manager, the coaching staff and the players.
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

joeuk wrote:
Pauli Wallnuts wrote:
that jock bastard fucked our chances when he rushed rooney bk for a champions league game they didnt even win whos thaty lyin on runway
youv'e just shown your true colours 2every1 here, taking the mick out of the dead, shame on u, any self respect u had has deserted u
Twichaldinho

Post by Twichaldinho »

England are to change their crest, from the three lions to three tampons, to represent the worst period they've ever had!

Has anyone heard about the new England coach ?
It picks the team up on Monday from Heathrow

No wonder Rooney's been scoring in training, as Capello claims. He's been playing against England's defence.

I wonder if they'll have to change the tune to Three Lions when it gets to 228 years of hurt. ( this one made me think of you Boner :wink: )

Forget football; on Wednesday I'm getting involved in a game that English people have a realistic chance of winning.
It's called the National Lottery.

James Cordon....get a shave you ******* fat c*** ( personal favourite :D )

David Blaine is said to be gutted as his record for doing f*** all in a box for 42 days has been broken by Wayne Rooney
Endure
Boner

Post by Boner »

Goal of the tournament.
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
Uncle Ron

Post by Uncle Ron »

Conspiracy? The only English speaking countries in the tournament are out. Hmm, think there might be something to this? Nah, England has always fielded a decent team, until this year. ':oops:'

As for Team USA, what's there to say? We still call it soccer for shite's sake. No worries though. Give us a few more years and we will win the whole lot. We seem to arrive late to most global sports but seem to kick ass once we get the hang of it - golf and cycling come to mind. I would like to add race car driving but we can only drive in an oval. ':shock:' ':o' ':oops:' ':lol:'

Seriously (not), two of the four teams I have been cheering on are out (USA and England), with Germany and The Netherlands remaining. With Team Germany playing like a well-oiled machine, they just might be the team to win it all.

Good luck Oranje, beat Slovakia and you just might play Brazil. ':shock:'
baked

Post by baked »

i predict germany vs. holland to be the final. argentina as they played today are no match for the germans i think.
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

joeuk wrote:
Pauli Wallnuts wrote:

Maybe your not as good as you all thought you were :lol:.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Kingdoc wrote: Maybe your not as good as you all thought you were :lol:.
Your right about that!!