Betty Boop Chocolope 2.5g for €20 or MY Amnesia Haze 1g/€8

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
titus wong

Betty Boop Chocolope 2.5g for €20 or MY Amnesia Haze 1g/€8

Post by titus wong »

Hey there,

Am headed to Mokum soon and wanted to lay in a supply of cheap daytime smoke upon arrival. I was wondering if anyone had tried either of these strains from their respective shops and could recommend them* (or not). Both deals break down to €8/g which is the cheapest I could find for a sativa dominant strain that I might fancy.

I will be operating on a shoestring budget so I'm keeping my eye out for bargains and will no doubt be supplementing my purchases with DK salad sativa and the haze gruis from Katsu .

From ftcarer's tr, from last month, used without permission:

From NIZZLE's tr, dated April 11, 2010, used without permission:

Thanks in advance!

* I'm pretty sure I know what USBL thinks of the chocolope one already...

Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
sh@dy

Post by sh@dy »

well, depends on what you want.
The chocolope is sweet and fucking tasty and has a clear body-high.
the amnesia in my opinion has a bad "chemical" taste but thats just me, and it gives you a strong high, depends on how it was grown it can also give you a hard mind-stone ;)
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

Hi titus , didn't try the chocolope myself so cannot help you there sorry , what I will say is that in April the power pack was 3g cheese for E20 then in June 2.5g of chocolope for E20 so there is a chance that when you get there it might be something completely different .
Have fun whatever you end up getting :)
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
Bob2

Post by Bob2 »

what about trying the amnesia haze from yo yo 5 euros a gram, was the best thing they sold. carmona on the next street Hawaiian haze 2 grams 15 or 16 euros. ocean / anyday / dampkring 2 had nice prices. yellow cab from grey area was always a cheap but goodun
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

darkstar aint thseeds finest by far...it would be mk ultra...personnally darkstar was a medium stone..just on the im really trying to get ya baked side...was a short buzz..5 out of ten on her..where as mk ultra is 11... :D great menu shotyz...thanks :)...hey..just noticeed on the my menu it says chocoloop?....hmmmmm...look fellas..anything with choco or lope..is poopy doo...there i said it... :shock: ...i can read little if i set it up to 200 :wink:
rockin into the night
sh@dy

Post by sh@dy »

USBONGLORD wrote:darkstar aint thseeds finest by far...it would be mk ultra...personnally darkstar was a medium stone..just on the im really trying to get ya baked side...was a short buzz..5 out of ten on her..where as mk ultra is 11... :D great menu shotyz...thanks :)...hey..just noticeed on the my menu it says chocoloop?....hmmmmm...look fellas..anything with choco or lope..is poopy doo...there i said it... :shock: ...i can read little if i set it up to 200 :wink:
you`re just jealous you can not feel the nice body-high it gives :p
codejd

Post by codejd »

looks like a bunch of stuff here for 8Euro/gram...taken from fbn's site without permission...

lots of them have indica but most are crossed i think...good luck :D
Donkey smell.
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

f'ing hell my pics are getting about lol tried the cheese from here , nice but not great , nice chilled little outoftheway shop with a friendly budlady though.
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
Uncle Ron

Post by Uncle Ron »

C/S Mellow Yellow must have come across some serious Bubble Gum Haze to charge 10e for a joint. I wonder how much gear is in those joints? Anyone know of any shops that are selling BGH by the gram, and if so, how much do they charge?
sh@dy

Post by sh@dy »

Dirty Uncle Ron wrote:C/S Mellow Yellow must have come across some serious Bubble Gum Haze to charge 10e for a joint. I wonder how much gear is in those joints? Anyone know of any shops that are selling BGH by the gram, and if so, how much do they charge?
it is pure. so there should be at least 0,7-0,8g in it, which means at worst this is a 13€/g-joint.....the product itself was sold for 10€ back in 2008 when they had it on their menu. not that bad of a price for a ready-to-smoke joint :)
titus wong

Post by titus wong »

Hey Stu1976 thx for the recos. It's mainly due to you that I'll be hitting DK2 for the White Choco/Russian./King Hassan trifecta so know that I respect yer opinion.
Stu1976 wrote:...what about trying the amnesia haze from yo yo 5 euros a gram, was the best thing they sold...
Nice one but what can I say, outdoor weed doesn't really excite me. For €5, it's worth a shot I guess. Last time I visited Yo Yo, I passed on the weed, so I guess I'll have something to pick up this time.
Stu1976 wrote:...carmona on the next street Hawaiian haze 2 grams 15 or 16 euros...
Boner said it was meh.
Stu1976 wrote:...yellow cab from grey area...
Love the Cab myself but it's a little old school. Definite maybe.
titus wong

Post by titus wong »

codejd wrote:looks like a bunch of stuff here for 8Euro/gram...taken from fbn's site without permission...
Good find, thx. The only thing that intrigues me off that menu tho', is the Silver Haze, but it's still worth a look.
titus wong

Post by titus wong »

ftcarer wrote:f'ing hell my pics are getting about lol tried the cheese from here , nice but not great , nice chilled little outoftheway shop with a friendly budlady though.
Thx 4 all ur help :wink:
titus wong

Post by titus wong »

sh@dy wrote:
Dirty Uncle Ron wrote:C/S Mellow Yellow must have come across some serious Bubble Gum Haze to charge 10e for a joint. I wonder how much gear is in those joints? Anyone know of any shops that are selling BGH by the gram, and if so, how much do they charge?
it is pure. so there should be at least 0,7-0,8g in it, which means at worst this is a 13€/g-joint.....the product itself was sold for 10€ back in 2008 when they had it on their menu. not that bad of a price for a ready-to-smoke joint :)
Actually what I find interesting about the joint selection from MY is the question of age. I can't answer as to the availability of BGH but MY stopped selling White Melon in 2008. AFAIK, you can't get White Melon anymore except as a prerolled from Mellow Yellow. I know this because DazedandConfusedinOR was recently hunting for the strain with no success.
Bob2

Post by Bob2 »

wasnt the best bud the Hawaiian haze but it tasted lovely went well when i mixed it with other bud as cheap bud goes it was on par for me worth the money but its not going to mess you right up. with yo yo i think we tried every bud on the menu, it was horrid especially shiva x hex disgusting stuff except the amnesia haze. grey area do a nice grey berry i think pretty cheap and nice. my next trip is part budget and im just goona spend a day in de pijp area about 2 euros a gram cheaper than in central for same quality