Marijuana for Kids!

Cannabis sans frontieres.
Puffin13

Marijuana for Kids!

Post by Puffin13 »

Marijuana for Kids! Interesting video about using cannabis as a medicine for children's conditions and disorders. Only 8:17 minutes long.

Cannabis is The Tree of Life
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

Post by Sir Niall of Essex-sire »

This is possibly the most iresponsible endorcement i have every seen in my life.

Sorry Puffin, but this shocks me.
Defeating evil with a thing called love
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

i know im going to get ragged on for this but as a former user(prescribed not recreational) of aderall/ritalin for add(not adhd) i'd rather see my kid on VERY MILD doses of marijuana than all zombied out on aderall/ritalin. That shit along with other stuff i was given as a teenager kinda took away my personality while i was on it. made me feel numb and unemotional. and sometimes made me feel more hyper at the same time. given the chance though if i had another non mj choice as opposed to adderall or mj i'd prob go for the other option. also kids shouldn't be smoking anything.
didn't watch the vid though so not sure exactly what was said. will give it a watch a bit later.
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
sh@dy

Post by sh@dy »

Sir Niall of Essex-sire wrote:This is possibly the most iresponsible endorcement i have every seen in my life.

so you would rather give your kid some hardcore medicine which can lead to things cantona mentioned?
This shocks me more.
chigusa

Post by chigusa »

most kids just need a bloody good leathering, never mind wasting your weed on them.

on a personal note. as a younger man i was a proper two handed drug abuser, and a handful of ritalin with a couple of pints was always a wonderful night out. so, mums and dads, if your kids are on ritalin pinch a few and try them out. marvellous stuff.
Puffin13

Post by Puffin13 »

Sir Niall of Essex-sire wrote:This is possibly the most iresponsible endorcement i have every seen in my life.

Would you rather see the children suffer needlessly, not show signs of improvement, and possibly die with pharma drugs? As the one mother said, her son would have been dead had it not been for the cannabis. Where is your compassion? If the medicine works, regardless of what form it takes, wouldnt ANY parent use it? I think so. I know I would if it were my child.
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

Because Puffin any Anti-Pyshcotic drug on a developing brain is a bad idea, including Cannabis. You do that the actual existence of ADHD is a contexted one, there's alot of convincing evidence that it's just a normal personally variant. But you and Shady by the sounds of it adovcate drugging kids up ona substance who's abiltly to worsen mental health conditions is not proven to be unture as of yet?

Don't question my compassion man, i wouldn't use a childs development in life as a political point scorer for a substance and use of said substance for supposed medical benifits. That's a shocking thing to do, a low for even the MMJ community.
Uncle Ron

Post by Uncle Ron »

Sir Niall, are you stating that cannabis is anti-psychotic, or did I misunderstand?
Puffin13

Post by Puffin13 »

Sir Niall of Essex-sire wrote:Don't question my compassion man, i wouldn't use a childs development in life as a political point scorer for a substance and use of said substance for supposed medical benifits. That's a shocking thing to do, a low for even the MMJ community.
Who said anything about "a political point scorer"?! I would recommend mmj for your ADD.
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

Dirty Uncle Ron wrote:Sir Niall, are you stating that cannabis is anti-psychotic, or did I misunderstand?
All i'm saying is that to put children on a drug that alters their state of mind, regardless of what it is, is a shocking thing to do. Esp. when it's for a condition who's existence is questionable. Ritalin, Cannabis whatever is the wrong way to treat such a 'disorder.'

Who said anything about "a political point scorer"?! I would recommend mmj for your ADD
Well, Puffin, i'm surprised i have to point this out but your obviously pro-Cannabis. A position which is a political. Therefore this is a political leaning of yours, hence when you use an argument, MMJ, to further this political agenda you're point scoring.

Using a Childs development in relation to a disorder which you obviously know fuck all about otherwise you may understand that it is not a a proven disorder by any stretch of the imagination, is shocking and is a pathetic attempt to legitimise the use of a substance which you particularly like taking.

Children smoking weed, thanks for making the call for legalisation seem legitimite there man... :roll:
doobydave

Post by doobydave »

Tbh, I can't be arsed to go check, but did anybody seriously mention "children smoking weed"?

Our children have access to the same cornucopia of pharmaceuticals for various ailments that adults do. They have to see a qualified doctor, and then get their medicine from the pharmacist assuming it is suitable.

Really, what would be wrong if part of an effective medicine happened to have originated on a marijuana plant.

FFS, they can buy any quantity of caffeinated drink recreationally which is far more irresponsible than allowing a doctor to provide suitable medicine.

I don't get many of you guys. For a group of people who share a common interest, and share the persecution due to the illegal nature of this interest, you sure can bicker. I think it is frankly pathetic the way some of the other threads have degenerated. It doesn't bode well for the pot scene, and it's not particularly promising for mankind either, if you ask me.
Stanky Danky

Post by Stanky Danky »

Fuck, I would of loved to smoke pot as a kid. LSD probably would have been fun too. Shrooms probably would of been even funner.
bluelaru

Post by bluelaru »

Being pro-Cannabis.......is not political
Twichaldinho

Post by Twichaldinho »

doobydave wrote:Tbh, I can't be arsed to go check, but did anybody seriously mention "children smoking weed"?

Our children have access to the same cornucopia of pharmaceuticals for various ailments that adults do. They have to see a qualified doctor, and then get their medicine from the pharmacist assuming it is suitable.

Really, what would be wrong if part of an effective medicine happened to have originated on a marijuana plant.

FFS, they can buy any quantity of caffeinated drink recreationally which is far more irresponsible than allowing a doctor to provide suitable medicine.

I don't get many of you guys. For a group of people who share a common interest, and share the persecution due to the illegal nature of this interest, you sure can bicker. I think it is frankly pathetic the way some of the other threads have degenerated. It doesn't bode well for the pot scene, and it's not particularly promising for mankind either, if you ask me.
This :!:
Now im off again, have fun folks.
Endure
Marco

Post by Marco »

bluelaru wrote:Being pro-Cannabis.......is not political
I am curious, explain why it is not?