PORTSMOUTH FC NO MORE.

Moderators: Balou, cantona7

Rufus

Post by Rufus »

Dava wrote:
Rufus wrote:
gixxer wrote:must be a massive match that,,,,,,,,derby :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you know your football you will know that Leeds regularly attracted some of the (if not the) largest crowds in League One and in many cases sooooo much more than some premiership teams. And if you're really interested (which I think you are) the game is being shown live on BBC, there you will see passion, commitment and real football and it might actually shut you up about bloody utd zzzzzzzz :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
if u ever watch a Man United game have you ever seen the glimmer of red underneath the Referees shirt? because there all man united fans!!! haha either that or alex ferguson threatened them!!!
Dava you never said a truer word - how much added time?? Oh yeah, that would be just enough for utd to try and score and if they don't there are hissy fits thrown all around :roll: :lol: :lol:

vandaag is het begin van de rest van je leven
gixxer

Post by gixxer »

big crowds :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: try 76,000 every home game,,,,
Rufus

Post by Rufus »

gixxer wrote:big crowds :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: try 76,000 every home game,,,,
76,000 fakes :lol: :lol: :lol:
gixxer

Post by gixxer »

jealous of the size of our crowds now :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i hear ellend rd is getting turned into a council tip,,,,,must be true coz its full of shite :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rufus

Post by Rufus »

gixxer wrote: i hear ellend rd is getting turned into a council tip,,,,,must be true coz its full of shite :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Oooohh that hurt!!! I think what you might have heard is that Elland Rd and surrounding areas are being redeveloped, we're just preparing for the premiership really :wink: :lol:
Dava

Post by Dava »

Rufus wrote:
gixxer wrote: i hear ellend rd is getting turned into a council tip,,,,,must be true coz its full of shite :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Oooohh that hurt!!! I think what you might have heard is that Elland Rd and surrounding areas are being redeveloped, we're just preparing for the premiership really :wink: :lol:

funny that because we WILL be a host city if we get the world cup! cant be that shite eh!

76,000? lets say u got relegated how many loyal supporters you think are gonna still follow you?

we have the most loyal supporters, and that is a fact, we dont need to debate on that, look it up :wink:
joeuk

Post by joeuk »

ha ha its hilarious this banter is are any of you united fans even from manchester
Dava

Post by Dava »

cant be, everyone from manchester supports CITY!!!!!!!!!!1
Rufus

Post by Rufus »

Dava wrote:cant be, everyone from manchester supports CITY!!!!!!!!!!1
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)
Ash333

Post by Ash333 »

I really dont understand how this news can possibly be a good thing for anyone.

The government of the UK don't have enough money, and the country is in huge amounts of debt, and is currently borrowing. It is in the best interest of most of the country for the club to pay its full debt to the state. The tax man alleges that many millions are owed to him (the state).

How is the future of a business which has proved itself unprofitable more important that vital public services?
No Victim? No Crime.
Dava

Post by Dava »

Ash333 wrote:I really dont understand how this news can possibly be a good thing for anyone.

The government of the UK don't have enough money, and the country is in huge amounts of debt, and is currently borrowing. It is in the best interest of most of the country for the club to pay its full debt to the state. The tax man alleges that many millions are owed to him (the state).

How is the future of a business which has proved itself unprofitable more important that vital public services?

we are we sending millions to pakistan then?

ask the government that question because we cant afford it.
Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

Dava wrote:theres nothing i can really say apart from most manchester united fans arent even from manchester, and alot of them havent even been to a game! therefore most of the fans are GLORY SUPPORTERS, and if you was a 'proper' manchester united fan, shouldnt you be following the team that the supporters set up when the glaziers took over? oh no wait they arent very good are they! lets just jump on the bandwagon and celebrate when our flukey team wins! oh and if u ever watch a Man United game have you ever seen the glimmer of red underneath the Referees shirt? because there all man united fans!!! haha either that or alex ferguson threatened them!!!

all man united do is steal good players from other clubs that have brought them up! FACT!
have u ever actually watched a footy match :lol: , your saying we should stop supporting the team weve supported our whole lifes cos a new owner we dont like has bought em? :lol: is that how shallow your support of leeds is? what about bates? he recently said any1 participating in a celebratory pitch invasion would be banned for life, im thinking he's a little strict, manybe u should start supporting a team whos more representative of your corner of england, im thinking hull or 1of sheffield teams
+ did we steal, scholes,giggs,g &p neville,butt,beckham,
as for being glory hunters, how old are you? because when i was growing up man utd were shite, liverpool were the best team by a country mile :lol:
p.s thanks for cantona :lol: :lol: :lol:
DanFromUk

Post by DanFromUk »

No where has a buzz like fratton park.

As long as your loyal to a team you have supported all your life who cares who supports who.

But people who are " Born and bread" in there local football teams are always gonna be more passionate. Its not all about the football to people like us. its the city, history etc..........
Hunting for crystals
chichi

Post by chichi »

Isn't it born and bred? Never been breaded but been bred several times.

:oops:
DanFromUk

Post by DanFromUk »

Thats what i meant.

Thanks for the correction.
Hunting for crystals