Coke off the streets, a foolish move?

swillw

Coke off the streets, a foolish move?

Post by swillw »

I hear it's pretty easy to pick up coke from street dealers around the Red Light area. Was wondering how much you'd expect to pay max per gram?

joeuk

Post by joeuk »

a wouldnt bother youth unless uve got a contact over there them scallies will rip you of
swillw

Post by swillw »

Wonder if there's any legal high from the smartshops that offers the same kind of effect.
joeuk

Post by joeuk »

maybe mate but it wont be as good as the proper thing if ya that bothered and you think you goin need it plug some
swillw

Post by swillw »

Not that bothered at all. haven't had any for ages, but got it in the back of my mind for some reason. Probably because I don't do it England due to wife and child, but while I'm away the old side of me tends to surface.
joeuk

Post by joeuk »

yea a see what your sayin mate but if your goin to id take it urself cause a doubt very much there will be much coke in what you bought of some one in the rld
StonedSince67

Re: Coke off the streets, a foolish move?

Post by StonedSince67 »

swillw wrote:I hear it's pretty easy to pick up coke from street dealers around the Red Light area. Was wondering how much you'd expect to pay max per gram?
1. it won't be coke

2. you will pay with your health

it's your life and your choices ... but i wouldn't touch it ... spend the money on some lovely weed ... be stoned and healthy and happy ...
swillw

Post by swillw »

StonedSince'67 wrote:
swillw wrote:I hear it's pretty easy to pick up coke from street dealers around the Red Light area. Was wondering how much you'd expect to pay max per gram?
1. it won't be coke

2. you will pay with your health

it's your life and your choices ... but i wouldn't touch it ... spend the money on some lovely weed ... be stoned and healthy and happy ...
loud and clear!
gixxer

Post by gixxer »

charlie boys :lol: :lol: :lol:

listen to these lads m8,not worth it, prob find yourself up an ally getting ripped off :roll: :shock:
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

Defo listen to these chaps , you can score but not in the street and not round the RLD , take some with or try at a club ! or if you know anyone over there
-
j-smoker

Post by j-smoker »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-10909884

and people ask why i dont touch the stuff?
We cant stop here this is bat country
Prestoned

Post by Prestoned »

Ask the whores or taxi driver, usually better than Dutch 'street coke'
:)
Uncle Ron

Post by Uncle Ron »

This is (primarily) a cannabis forum, so why the fuck are you asking about cocaine? Also goes without saying that this particular part of the forum is for smartshops and mushrooms, which coke is neither. :roll:

"...I don't do it England due to wife and child..." This says more about you than you could ever possibly imagine, and not in a good way either.

Cocaine, really? What's next, the going rate for Oxycontin and where best to score? What the fuck's up with some of you? It really does take a village.
swillw

Post by swillw »

Dirty Uncle Ron wrote:
This is (primarily) a cannabis forum, so why the fuck are you asking about cocaine? Also goes without saying that this particular part of the forum is for smartshops and mushrooms, which coke is neither. :roll:

"...I don't do it England due to wife and child..." This says more about you than you could ever possibly imagine, and not in a good way either.

Cocaine, really? What's next, the going rate for Oxycontin and where best to score? What the fuck's up with some of you? It really does take a village.
Take a chill pill Ron. You're right, I'm not a perfect person but for a few days once every few years I don't see it as a major issue.
Marco

Post by Marco »

Dirty Uncle Ron wrote:

From someone who flies halfway around the world to buy DRUGS (yes, weed is a drug), you are a fucking hypocrite too.

And please, don't write 50 pages on how weed is not a drug or the evils of x, y or z drug. No one gives a shit, you blowhard.