Hotel Voyagers

Accommodation related topics.
Tokeing tom

Re: Hotel Voyagers

Post by Tokeing tom »

Last time we stayed here we triggered the alarm guy came out of breath after running up the stairs just told us to be more carefully...fair enough...I've been smoking out the windows of most hotels I stay in (amsterdam)for years no fines yet and I'll probably continue to do so in the future ...don't know why people be panicking so much its amsterdam after all

dude65

Post by dude65 »

Not panicking at all, just warning. Everything may be fine until that one day when you are in a more modern hotel where the fire alarm system automatically notifies the fire department and they show up with three trucks. That's when the real fun starts ;-)
RedGecko58

Post by RedGecko58 »

I’d imagine they will try and enforce it now the rooms and bedding have been updated. Before they used to leave ashtrays so basically encouraged it!
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

dude65 wrote: Sun 28th Apr 2024 05:30 pm Not panicking at all, just warning. Everything may be fine until that one day when you are in a more modern hotel where the fire alarm system automatically notifies the fire department and they show up with three trucks. That's when the real fun starts ;-)
Yes in fairness the establishment's im referring to would be not in the higher end of the amsterdam market 🤣